Senior Vice President
License # CA-00907816
Working from the San Francisco Peninsula, San Jose & San Francisco offices of Colliers, Dave has over 30 successful years representing Silicon Valley companies in both global acquisitions and dispositions of Office and R&D facilities.
· He is a past recipient of the Colliers International Everest Award, placing him in the top 5% globally.
· Negotiating over $1B in 450 lease and sales transactions totaling over 12,000,000 square feet.
· Workplace strategy intelligently supported by US Patent pending metric comparing how well all existing and future Workplaces are aligned to the business drivers; which supports developing a Workplace corporations may measure for constant improvement including Corporate Culture within OKR (Objectives and Key Results), as well as HR in measuring how Workplace influences their Success Ratio.
· The corporate real estate trade association CoreNet recognizes David for accomplishing his MCR.w designation in a record six (6) months.
· 2019 clients changing the world for the better include the two (2) most significantly funded Medical Device companies tackling Cancer and Stroke respectively, and a third is the world leader in gunshot detection. All saving lives.
· Seven (7) board member at IFMA-Silicon Valley (Building envelope appreciation).
· Expert Commercial Real Estate witness with actual trial experience.
· Favorite speaking engagement so far, Barcelona (ahhh!) World Workplace ‘18 .
Business volume above
BA, University of California, Berkeley, 1983
IPD (Integrated Product Delivery) Certificate
Memberships & Involvements
IFMA, 7 Year Board Member of Silicon Valley Chapter
ASVB, broker license
CoreNet, MCR.w distinction