Managing Director | New Hampshire
As Managing Director of Financial Services and a Principal of Colliers’ New Hampshire offices, I provide consulting and advisory services and commercial debt capital placement to corporate real estate users, financial institutions, and individual investors throughout the Northeast. My focus is on adding value to real property assets through analysis and development of the most advantageous debt and equity capital structure – leverage that optimizes the highest use of cash flow to maximize client return on investment.
My expertise is built on more than 30 years of experience and a diverse skill set encompassing the acquisition, development, management, and finance of multifamily, commercial, retail, industrial, and special purpose properties. I also have substantial experience in the restructure and resolution of non-performing loans.
My practice concentrations are in commercial real estate finance, project development, and consulting services.
I assist clients in securing debt capital for the acquisition, refinancing, and development of commercial real estate.
As a consultant, my services typically involve complex development projects and unique investment acquisitions that require detailed financial analysis and debt capital structure.
• Earned the CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation from the CCIM Institute. CCIMs are recognized experts in the commercial and investment real estate industry.
• Assisted clients in securing in excess of $1 billion of debt and equity capital.
• Managed the redevelopment and disposition of a $12 million, 22 property portfolio for a NH College that was forced to close its doors after 50 years.
• Provided services a regional financial institution involving the restructure, disposition, and management of a $250 million troubled loan portfolio.
• Served as a court appointed receiver and trustee in bankruptcy, as an expert witness in State Court, and am a recognized authority on the subject of real estate due diligence, about which I have lectured nationally.
•Suffolk University, Boston, MA
•Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, NH
Memberships & Involvements
AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• NH Commercial Investment Board of Realtors (NHCIBOR)
• Mortgage Bankers and Brokers Association of New Hampshire
• Mortgage Bankers Association of America
• New Hampshire Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Commercial Investment Real Estate Magazine – Member of the Editorial Review Board
• Camp Carpenter Trust – Trustee
• City of Manchester Planning Board – Former Member
• City of Manchester Revolving Loan Fund – Former Member of the Loan Review Committee
• Greater Manchester Big Brothers and Big Sisters – Former Director and President
• Manchester Country Club – Former Director and President
• Manchester Development Corporation – Former Director and President
Commercial Loan Analyst | New Hampshire
I am a Commercial Loan Analyst for Colliers International with offices in Manchester and Portsmouth, New Hampshire. In this position, I work closely with the Managing Director of Financial Services. I am directly involved in the analysis, underwriting, placement and processing of commercial loans for the acquisition, refinance, restructure, and construction of all property types.
My responsibilities include inputting property income and expense information to evaluate and structure loan opportunities, preparing loan request packages for lender solicitation, as well as completing loan applications, personal financial statements, and global cash flow reports to ensure that our clients maximize their leverage opportunity through utilization of the most beneficial loan terms and conditions.
Additionally, I am a licensed real estate salesperson in New Hampshire, as well as a notary public.
Prior to starting with Colliers International in 2011, I started my career focused in commercial real estate development, consulting, and property management. In my position as Office Manager, I was responsible for the accounting for seven diverse companies, maintaining tenant and vendor relations, as well as creating marketing collateral for properties and projects.
Senior Advisor | New Hampshire
For over a decade, I have been honing a broad skill set which includes financial analysis, loan structuring, loan origination, and underwriting of commercial real estate developments, acquisitions, dispositions, and refinancing. I have been an owner/investor of multifamily investment properties in southern New Hampshire since 2006, which allows me to provide first-hand problem resolution for commercial real estate deals. Most recently, as a Principal of a local commercial equity firm, I was focused on identifying and securing equity and debt capital from $5M to $50M for commercial real estate developments throughout the Northeast and across the U.S., including mixed-use, hotel, multifamily, and assisted living developments.
I am the current President of the New England CCIM Chapter, as well as the 1st Regional Vice President of the CCIM Institute’s Region 11. I sit on three committees for the CCIM Institute throughout the country, providing me and my clients a vast network of business partners.
I hold a bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science with a Specialization in Geology and am a licensed real estate broker in New Hampshire and Massachusetts.