Brokerage Executive Vice President & Principal
Dan is recognized as a market leader in the Columbus, Ohio commercial real estate market, specializing in the lease and sale of Class A and B office space.
Dan has been involved with over 750 commercial real estate transactions valued in excess of $800,000,000 and accounting for over 5,000,000 SF of Class A and B office space.
- Midwest Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame Inductee - 2018
- Columbus Board of Realtors “Largest Sale Transaction - Office” 2016 and 2019
- Columbus Board of Realtors “Top 10 Producers” - 2016, 2017 and 2019
- Columbus Board of Realtors “Top 10 Under 40” - 2016, 2017
- Colliers International | Greater Columbus Region “Brokerage Associate of the Year” - 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Colliers International | Greater Columbus Region “Top 10 Brokers “- 2014-2019
- Colliers International | Ohio “Top 10 Brokers “- 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Completed the largest office Lease transaction in Downtown Columbus - 2014
- Named to Columbus Business First’s “20 People to Know in Commercial Real Estate”
Bachelor of Science - Finance
Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Certificate in Financial Sales - Ralph & Lucy Schey Sales Centre
Memberships & Involvements
- MCRE, Masters in Commercial Real Estate
- Ohio Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
SunLife Assurance Company, Hertz Investment Group, Starwood, RSF Partners, Equity, HPI Real Estate, Starpoint Properties, Hudson Advisors, Lonestar Funds, Windsor Properties, Pizzuti, Neyer Properties, Wagenbrenner Development, CapRocq Core Fund, Tempus Realty Partners, Atkins Companies, Priam Capital, Avistone, Katz Development, Arshot Investment Group, Tomko Development, Orix Capital Markets, Huntington Bank, Neyer Management, Lingerfelt CommonWealth, Lawyers Development, Bentall Kennedy
Michelle specializes in office leasing and tenant representation. She focuses on canvasing all competitive properties to confirm tenant rosters, identify initial target markets and complete daily cold calling. Michelle delivers constant communication to clients through activity reporting on all current deal activity and provides daily creative solutions and proactive marketing plans specific to each property.
Prior to joining Colliers, Michelle worked in the financial services industry. She held various positions utilizing top notch customer service and problem solving skills. Her main objective was to find positive solutions for customers that focused on balancing company profit with customer satisfaction. Michelle has brought that same drive and passion to the Colliers Columbus Office Service Group.