Senior Vice President
My background is in institutional real estate development and construction, and I have a diverse range of experience in commercial development, asset management, property management and market/feasibility analysis.
At LCK, my role is to collaborate with clients and our project management team and provide a unique perspective for your project.
Signature Projects include:
- Reign Living at the Stadium (Columbia, SC)
- Hammond School (Columbia, SC)
- 823 Gervais (Columbia, SC)
- 101 W. Main Street (Lexington, SC)
- Pineherst Student Housing (Clemson, SC)
- Federal Land Bank Building (Columbia, SC)
- Carolina Pines II (Columbia, SC)
- GKN Aerospace (Orangeburg, SC)
- Reliable Auto. Sprinkler (Pickens, SC)
- Midway Logistics I (Lexington, SC)
- Marsh Oak Medical Office (Charleston, SC)
I have been in the development and asset management business since 1998, working in multiple markets across America, including Cincinnati, Atlanta and the entire Southeast from my home base in Columbia, SC. I have worked on just about any project type you can name: Class A office, medical, retail and industrial; mixed-use commercial; master-planned land developments; urban infill projects and public/private partnerships.
By working on such a variety of projects, I feel that I have really gained a unique perspective to assist clients throughout any project, big or small, simple or complex.
I graduated from the University of Cincinnati with a BBA in Finance and Real Estate. In 2008, I earned the CCIM designation, and in 2011, a Property Manager-in-Charge certification from the State of South Carolina Real Estate Commission.
Memberships & Involvements
- City of Columbia Planning Commission, Chairman
- Urban Land Institute, Midlands Executive Committee
- Gills Creek Watershed Association
- Historic Columbia Foundation, Palladium Society
Previously, I have also served as the ULI Midlands Young Leaders Chair from 2007 to 2009 and Reality Check Steering Committee from 2012 to 2013, served on the Board of Directors and Advocates for Historic Columbia from 2012 to 2015, was a graduate of the Leadership Charleston Class of 2010 and served as a past Board Member of the Congaree Vista Guild.