Client Services Coordinator
Corinne is a Client Services Coordinator at the Colliers office in Houston. Supporting advisors specializing in the multifamily sector. Her role as a Client Services Coordinator includes developing and maintaining a staged marketing program for listing assignments, listing pitches, proposals and agreements, buyer site tour coordination, market research, marketing initiatives, online database maintenance, tracking deals, client support and contract administration.
Corinne has been with Colliers since 2017 and joined the Houston office marketing and research team as the marketing coordinator. While on the team, she was the go-to in-house resource for social media, custom web sites, public relations and onboarding for new hires.
Corinne earned both the Commercial Property Marketing Certification (CPMC) and Commercial Property Research Certification (CPRC) from Colliers University. CPMC and CPRC are the first and only accreditations for commercial real estate marketing and research professionals. It offers a professional development path to increase strategic and tactical expertise in marketing/ research, knowledge of the industry and capabilities with commercial real estate tools.
- Smartsheet Product Certified User
- Commercial Property Marketing Certification (CPMC), Colliers University
- Commercial Property Research Certification (CPRC), Colliers University
- BBA in Marketing, University of Missouri – Kansas City
Senior Managing Director Multifamily
- Colliers Cooke Team Partner, along with Cindy Cooke, Brad Cooke, Colliers Phoenix and Ron Cameron, Colliers Atlanta – one of Colliers most experienced multifamily investment sales teams in the nation.
- 41 years of Multifamily Investment Sales experience; 20+ years with Colliers
- 1998-2001 Senior Vice President, Investment Sales for Pinnacle Realty Management Company, South Central Region multifamily brokerage division. Named 1999 3rd Top Producer Nationally for achieving $240,000,000 in Annual Sales. “Top Ten” Nationally for 2000 and “Transaction of the Year” for largest sale in the company’s 20 year history.
- 1997-1998 CB Richard Ellis’ Investment Properties Group, Houston Apartment Brokerage Division, specializing in exclusively marketing multi-housing portfolios on behalf of institutional clients.
- 1993-1996 Joined Camden Property Trust, the nation’s 4th largest apartment REIT, as Acquisitions Analyst. Part of the Acquisitions Group during the period where the Houston-based, publicly-traded corporation acquired 20,000 units representing $500 million in multi-housing assets.
- 1980-1993 Senior Sales Associate with International Commercial Properties Co. Brokered over 14,000 units in Houston, Texas during the mid-80’s RTC period.
Senior Vice President
Chip Nash joined Colliers Houston in September 2020 and is Senior Vice President and a Director of Multifamily Invest Properties.
Before joining Colliers, Nash was a Managing Director for JLL focusing exclusively on private capital investment sales of multifamily properties for eight years. Previous to JLL, Nash held similar positions at Berkadia, Hendricks and Partners, and Pinnacle International Realty Group. He has negotiated hundreds of transactions encompassing a 25+ year track record in investment sales along with a previous seven years spent in the commercial banking business for a conglomerate of banks owned by Pulte Home Corporation.
Senior Vice President
Bob is a Senior Vice President within Colliers’ Houston office and a director of Multifamily Investment Properties. Bob brings 15 years of real estate experience specializing in capital markets and multifamily investment sales. Over the course his career, Bob has been involved in all aspects of income-producing properties including the management, syndication, rehabilitation, purchase and sale of multifamily developments. Prior to joining Colliers, Bob was a Vice President within JLL Houston’s Capital Markets Multi-Family Investment Group. Prior to JLL, Bob was a Senior Associate with the multi-family investment sales group at Berkadia. Bob is a Licensed Real Estate Broker with a Series 7 License.
Senior Vice President | Houston
Mr. Stewart joined Colliers in September 2020 and is a Senior Vice President and Director of Multifamily Investment Properties. Mr. Stewart has 30 years of experience with investment properties. During the course of his career, Mr. Stewart and his partners have negotiated sales in the amount of approximately $12 billion in more than 500 transactions totaling 150,000 units throughout the United States. He has been ranked one of the top multi-housing specialists in Houston for the past 20 years and has worked with a variety of clients including individuals, private syndicators, pension funds, REITs, S&L’s, insurance companies and banks.
Prior to joining Colliers, Mr. Stewart was a Managing Director at JLL, a Senior Managing Director with HFF (Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P.) and an Executive Vice President of the CBRE Houston Multi-Housing Properties Group. As a member of CBRE’s Major Accounts Group, Mr. Stewart was a top ranking regional and national multi-housing salesperson. He has been ranked as a Houston Business Journal Heavy Hitter and has received the Directors Award.
Jim Humphries is an Associate at Colliers in Houston since 2015 and part of Colliers Investment Services Group (CISG). He specializes in multifamily assets with an emphasis on properties within Texas and the Southern United States.
Colliers Houston’s ISG team takes a consultative approach to commercial real estate which includes developing and executing strategies that are both consistent with its clients’ objectives as well as feasible in the current market environment.
Jim has 10 years of multifamily real estate experience. Before joining Colliers, Jim was an analyst with the HFF Houston Multifamily group where he was directly involved in more than $6 billion in transactions. In that role, his responsibilities included underwriting and market analysis for both existing and to-be-built acquisitions and dispositions.
Jim’s primarily focus is on multifamily investment services and capital markets. His responsibilities include multifamily investment sales, business development, financial and debt analysis, market research, due diligence and offering memorandum production.