License # 02048076
Connor McRae specializes in leasing, sales and development of industrial and investment properties in the Greater Los Angeles region. Connor joined the Colliers International City of Commerce office in 2018, where he now acts as the Central Los Angeles market expert for one of Southern California's top industrial urban-infill redevelopment teams with a track record of selling 50 redevelopment sites totaling over 250 acres. In his first year with the firm, Connor was awarded Colliers International "Rookie of the Year" honors for the Southern California region, accumulating transactions value in excess of $85-million. As of 2022, Connor's total volume from industrial sale and lease transactions has exceeded $200-million.
Connor prides himself on being a true market expert and enacts a "boots on the ground" approach to keeping a close pulse on the latest market activity, trends, and pricing in an effort to best service his clients. As the leasing agent for 4.5-million square feet of institutionally-owned industrial business parks in the City of Commerce, Connor has a heightened level of visibility into the market that few competitors are afforded.
Prior to a career in brokerage, Connor was a traveling member on the USA Men’s Rugby National Team, playing in numerous international tournaments while concurrently earning his double degree in B.S. Business Management from Arizona State University (W.P. Carey), and B.S. Entrepreneurship from Singapore Management University (Lee Kong Chian), respectively.
- 2020: Colliers International Rookie of the Year; Greater Los Angeles. Total transactions value in excess of $85-million.
- 2020: Max Green Circle of Excellence Award.
- 2021: Awarded leasing assignment for 4.5-million SF of institutionally-owned industrial business parks in Central Los Angeles.
- B.S. Business Management- Arizona State University, W.P. Carey School of Business
- Bachelor of Business Management- Singapore Management University, Lee Kong Chian School of Business