License # 00464008
1973 - Present, Colliers International
Working out of the Orange County office, Clyde Stauff specializes in the sales and leasing of industrial facilities throughout Southern California.
Clyde began his career with Colliers International (The Seeley Company) in 1973. In 1978, he opened the Colliers Seeley International, Inc. North Orange County office and was elected to partnership in the firm. He served on Colliers Seeley International Board of Directors for more than seven years.
Clyde’s personal sales and leasing volume has consistently averaged in excess of $300,000,000. His sales experience includes transactions involving land development, representation of users, developers and investors in all major markets throughout Southern California. Clyde’s analytical skills include development planning, lease and investment analysis, and disposition strategies. Representative clients include Golden Springs Development Company, The Irvine Company, The Koll Company, Sares-Regis Group, Industrial Income Trust, Invesco, Goodrich, RockTenn Corp., Overton Moore Properties, Raytheon and Mercedes-Benz.
· 39 years experience in industrial real estate advisory services throughout Southern California
· Sold largest (271 acre) industrial property in Orange County in the last 10 years
· Named Costar Power Broker – 2004 - 2013
· Second leading revenue producer in firm over last 20 years
· Multi-faceted expertise in land planning, industrial, and suburban office marketing
· Largest industrial/lease in Greater Los Angeles Market – 2005
· Top Colliers Broker – Orange County – 30 out of 32 years
· Largest industrial lease in SIOR - Orange County/Inland Empire Chapter – 2009
· Leading Colliers Industrial Broker Nationwide - 2012
Graduate School of Business Administration
1972-1973 University of Southern California
B.S., Business Administration, 1972
University of Southern California
Memberships & Involvements
SIOR - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors