Senior Vice President
License # BK413520
Claire Calzon has over 36 years of commercial real estate and project leasing experience (landlord representation) which includes primarily high end, Class A and B core assets and Class A and B suburban office buildings. Experience includes leasing several downtown Tampa high rise towers, such as SunTrust Financial Center, Fifth Third Center, Wells Fargo Center, Park Tower and Rivergate Tower, over an 18 year period, from 2000 to 2018. Currently handles the lead leasing and marketing assignments for the following assets, with business partner and Director of Office Leasing, Joanne LeBlanc:
- Westshore 500, a 130,000 SF, 10-story Class A suburban office building located in the heart of Westshore. Owned by The Green Company out of S. Florida.
- Arrow Point Plaza, a Class A 100,000 SF, three-story suburban office building located in the Gateway submarket in St. Petersburg. Owned by Arrow Point, LLC, a private equity group. Currently 100% leased.
- Bay Vista Pavilion, a Class A 140,000 rsf, three-story suburban office building located in the Clearwater/N. Pinellas submarket. Owned by Bay Vista Pavilion, LLC, a private equity group.
- Cypress Point, a Class B multi building, 165,000 rsf campus located in the Northwest submarket. Owned by Cypress Point Office, LLC and WS Cypress Point Office, a private equity group.
- Lafayette Arcade, a historic three story Class A, 35,000 rsf office/retail building built in the 1920’s and located across from the University of Tampa in the Downtown submarket. This asset is owned by Tricera Capital out of S. Florida.
- Park Centre at Telecom Park, a Class A, 85,000 SF, three-story suburban office building located in Tampa Telecom Park in the Northeast submarket and owned by Starwood Capital Group.
- Top 10 Producer - Colliers International Tampa Bay Florida for 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016 and top 20 in 2019.
- Largest Office Lease - Colliers International Tampa Bay Florida 2008, 2010 and 2012 and top 2 in 2016.
- Landlord representation experience over 36 years includes institutional investors such as Trammell Crow Company, USAA, Equus Capital Partners, Sterling American Property, Inc., TIAA-CREF, Bridge Investment Group, Fairlead Commercial Real Estate, Cigna/ Times Square, Colonial Properties Trust, AEW Capital Management, LaSalle Investment Management, Great Point Investors, Principal Real Estate Investors, TA Associates Realty, Parkway/Cousins Properties, ITT Hartford, Metropolitan Life Insurance, Morgan Stanley, Lend Lease Real Estate Investment, and J.P. Morgan.
- Before joining Colliers International in 2007, Ms. Calzon was the Sr. Vice President in charge of project leasing for Trammell Crow Tampa providing strategic, tactical, and marketing efforts relative to landlord representation. Her portfolio included over 3 million square feet of Class A office high rise towers, located in the Downtown Tampa and Westshore submarkets.
- B.A. in Business Management from the University of South Florida
- Licensed Florida Real Estate Broker
Memberships & Involvements
- Tampa Downtown Partnership
- Westshore Alliance
- NAIOP - Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Colliers International Sustainability Team
Joanne LeBlanc is a Vice President at Colliers International, based in Tampa Florida. Joanne specializes in leasing and sales of office and flex properties throughout the Tampa Bay market. Joanne has more than 15 + years’ experience working in the commercial real estate industry.
Joanne joined Colliers International in 2008 and has leased over 5 million square feet for local and multi-market clients.
In 2016, Joanne was named a Top 10 Producer for Colliers Florida (Tampa Bay, Central, and Southwest Florida), along with the recognition for the largest office lease from a client she sourced by “cold calling”. That experience taught her that knowledge, hard work, perseverance, and dedication can prove solid results.
A hardworking, enthusiastic team player, Joanne values long-term relationships verses transactions. She builds those relationships with her clients by delivering clear communication and exceptional service before, during and after the transaction process.
While Joanne lives and specializes in the Tampa Bay area, she has served clients in multiple market lease transactions in the following cities: Atlanta, Denver, Dallas, Birmingham, Carrollton GA, Arkansas, and numerous Florida locations: Alachua, Orlando, Lake Mary, Fort Myers, Sarasota, etc.