Since I have a passion for attending many concerts, I will compare attending a live concert to serving industrial real estate clients: It's enjoyable being an expert in these two fields, no two journeys are the same, there are always unpredictable elements, and it’s rewarding to forge friendships in the process! I have a team of experienced experts within Colliers, whom my clients rely on to help them make various important real estate decisions, with a lot on the line. Every day is different in this industry, and, just like concerts, this industry is “lively”. That is why I enjoy every day I get to spend working in Commercial Real Estate, with the emphasis on helping new and old friends make important commercial real estate decisions.
- SIOR State Chapter President 2014
- Number one producer among Colliers offices in State of Ohio, 2011
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS® Top Producer’s Club, 2001 to present
- Broker of the Year, Prologis Award 2004, Greater Cincinnati Area
- Recipient of CoStar Group’s “Power Broker” Award, various years
- Qualified for all company incentive trips
- NAIOP’s “Deal of Year” Recipient, 2011
- NAIOP’s “Deal of Year” Nominee, various years
- Hall of Fame Recipient, Midwest Real Estate Magazine
Bachelor Degrees, Dual Majors, in Real Estate and Marketing, University of Cincinnati, Class of 1988, Carl H. Lindner School of Business
Memberships & Involvements
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- University of Cincinnati Real Estate Round Table, Member
- Commercial Real Estate for Women (CREW), Member
- Multi-Color Corporation
- Gorilla Glue
- USUI International
- G.E. Capital
- Terrex Development
- Mazak Corporation
- Nehemiah Manufacturing
- Duke Realty
- First Industrial Realty Trust
- Post Glover
- Kiesland, Inc.
- Outdoor Environments, Inc.
- Halma Holdings
- W.W. Grainger, Inc.
- ProLogis Trust
- Gold Medal Products
- Pure Romance
- Cassady, Schiller & Associates
- Duquesne Energy, Inc.
- Cincinnati Commercial Contracting
- Standard Publishing/CFM Publishing
- The Brendomour Group
- LEF Climbing/L’Escalade Fitness
- Coal Networks, Inc.
- Eleeo Brands
"Chuck's input and expertise were vital in these difficult decisions, not to mention working with our tight timelines." -Dennis Chiu, Usui International
"We had a requirement that was not available in the market. Chuck turned over every stone until they could piecemeal an off-the-market solution." -Dieter Moeller, Rhinestahl
"Chuck's team saved me a lot of time and money in various acquisitions...this obviously means a lot to me." -Scott Lovdal, Outdoor Environment
"Chuck and Bill are a complementary team, hard-working, aggressive and work with dedication and professionalism. I'd personally reccomend them to anyone with real estate requirements." -Dave Knust, K.P. Properties
Bill joined Colliers International in 1987. As a Brokerage Senior Vice President, he is responsible for leasing and selling industrial real estate throughout the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market areas. Bill specializes in the sale and leasing of single and multi-tenant industrial buildings as well as tenant representation, investment analysis, brokerage opinion of value analysis, and industrial requirements.
Bill formed an advisory team with Chuck Ackerman and Jeffrey Kroeger specializing in the acquisition and disposition of all industrial properties including build-to-suit, design-build as well as corporate representation. The team also represents municipalities and governmental agencies on property values, acquisition, and dispositions. Their primary goal is not only to accomplish their Client’s objective but to gain and keep their Client’s trust. Proudly, they have Clients that they have advised for over 30 years.
A day in Commercial Real Estate is like a round of golf – and I wouldn’t change it for anything. Each shot - just like each landlord and tenant requirement - is different, there is an abundance of hard work, focus and fun to be had, and the relationships last a lifetime. Each real estate decision, just like each golf hole, provides both opportunities and challenges. Our experienced team at Colliers International navigates these hazards to help maximize the value of property for real estate owners, occupiers and investors, while taking into consideration our clients' short and long-term business goals and objectives.