Executive Vice President
License # 0258397
Chris G. Teesdale, SIOR, is an executive vice president and is on the steering committee for Colliers Logistics and Transportation. He is a member of the Supply Chain Real Estate Advisors Team with Tom Pearson, SIOR in the Dallas-Fort Worth office of Colliers International. He is one of North Texas’s most accomplished industrial real estate specialists with more than 30 years’ experience in every area of industrial real estate.
Chris specializes in the representation of users for industrial properties, including lease and sale negotiations, strategic planning, finance, development, logistics and multi-modal services. His extensive experience enables him to forecast and anticipate industry trends for his clients.
Chris moved his practice to Colliers in July 2005. He began his industrial real estate career in 1978 by joining Swearingen Realty Group, L.L.C., where he represented major corporations in the acquisition and disposition of their industrial real estate. Prior to working in commercial real estate, Chris had a successful sales career with 3M Company in Dallas.
He has authored numerous articles and frequently speaks to professional organizations about the industrial real estate market.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors and Real Estate (NTCAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Presbyterian Hospital of Dallas, past Presidents Leadership Council
- Real Estate Advisory Board, Episcopal Diocese of Dallas
- Hope Cottage, past Board of Directors
- Won "Best Land Sale" by D CEO Magazine 2012
- Colliers Dallas Top Producer recognition, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015,2017
- D CEO magazine's Power Broker, 2012
- Dallas Business Journal's Power Broker recognition, 2009-2017
- President’s Award for the top commercial Realtor in the U.S. by Oncor International
- NTCAR Stemmons Service Award for top commercial Realtor in DFW Metroplex
- Heavy Hitter's Award, Best New Industrial Development Award, Who's Who in Commercial Real Estate and Forty Under Forty recognitions
- First president of NTCAR, 1995
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) member since 1985; serving as president in 1995 and 1996
- Blacks Guide, past Board Member
- NTCAR Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame, founding member, 1987-2017
- Market provider for SIOR's Industrial Report and authored many articles for its national publication, The Professional Report
- Frequently speaks to professional groups about the industrial real estate market
- Former guest lecturer at Texas Tech University and continuing education instructor on negotiations and marketing listings
Chris attended Texas Tech University, where he received his Bachelor of Business Administration.
Memberships & Involvements
NAR - National Association of Realtors, NTCAR - North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors, Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), SIOR - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
"As Vice President of Real Estate at Worldcolor, I commend you for the work you have done with me, and am delighted to recommend you as one of the best industrial brokerage teams with whom I have had the pleasure and opportunity to work. The manner in which you conducted yourselves in negotiations for your client has been an outstanding reflection on you, your company and the services you provide. At all times you understood our position on issues and persevered to find common ground acceptable to both parties." Mario D'Arienzo, VP, Worldcolor Press, Inc.
Executive Vice President
Tom Pearson is an executive vice president in the industrial division and a member of the Supply Chain Real Estate Advisors Team with Chris Teesdale, SIOR in the Dallas-Fort Worth office of Colliers International. Tom’s industrial specialization includes land and building sales, leasing and investment sales.
His extensive experience in almost every area of industrial real estate has enabled him to bring significant value to numerous Fortune 500 companies, as well as developers and institutional owners. Tom has played a key role in handling the national relocation of the distribution center for a Fortune 100 company in addition to selling major properties for some of the largest corporations in the United States.
Prior to joining Colliers in 2006, Tom worked at Cushman & Wakefield as a senior director. While at Cushman & Wakefield, he was a member of the Capital Markets Group and the Industrial Group, where his experience in all facets of industrial real estate included the sale of over 7,600 acres from 2002-2006. During Tom's 35-year real estate career, he was also the executive vice president at The Fults Companies and vice president at Joe Foster Company.
Associate Vice President
Brad focuses on the Dallas-Fort Worth industrial market for Colliers International and works primarily with Tom Pearson, SIOR and Chris Teesdale, SIOR, in representing tenants in lease negotiations, renewals or expansions.
He represents corporate logistics and transportation clients in their real estate decisions and specializes in the evaluation of the overall corporate business goals. Brad also assists in targeting specific prospects for team representation, showing buildings to clients, conducting property research, business development and assisting with transaction negotiations. Over the years, Brad has gathered expertise on numerous projects: portfolio analysis, national portfolio transaction management, incentive management, sale-leaseback, build-to-suits, site selection, employee studies, acquisition and dispositions, office and industrial.
Brad also serves as a nominator on the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award committee. His role is to nominate logistics/transportation/manufacturing companies for this prestigious award.