Graphic Design Manager
Chris is an award-winning Art Director with 21 years of agency and client-side experience. Chris’ solid grasp of brand-focused identity, print, packaging and advertising helps provide innovative solutions and deliver compelling brand experiences for our brokers and clients.
As Design Manager for Colliers International, Chris oversees business development, brand advertising and property marketing efforts in Las Vegas, Nevada as well as the Southwest region. He leads an in-house team of communications specialists, graphic designers and marketing specialists, working with clients to develop marketing strategies and produce a full range of marketing collateral including brochures, offering memorandums, branding, advertising, email marketing, web design, signage, illustration, market reports and newsletters. With a strong background in art direction & design, Chris is actively involved in the day-to-day development of materials up to and including comprehensive, fully customized marketing campaigns. Chris also oversees the production of the team at large to ensure brand management, compliance and quality.
- 2021 Colliers Las Vegas Employee of the Year
- 3x Las Vegas, Nevada Service Excellence Award Winner
- American Advertising Federation Addy Award Winner - Multiple Gold, Silver, and Bronze Finishes
- SIA Summit International Award Winner - Numerous Gold and Silver Finishes
- The Communicator Awards Design & Print Award Winner - Multiple Gold and Silver Finishes
The Art Institutes, Bachelor of Science; Graphic Design