Senior Property Manager
Carrie Duke is a skilled and enthusiastic real estate professional, with over 30 years of real estate experience. Serving as Senior property Manager in the Colliers | Wisconsin Fox Valley office, Carrie is a skilled property manager with diverse experience managing both multi-family and commercial assets. Since moving to Wisconsin in 2019, she has been associated with tribal, warehousing/logistics and most recently multi-family real estate. Previously Duke lived in California and Utah and spent 20 years in corporate real estate & workplace roles working at global companies in the fields of technology, telecommunications, staffing, professional services, management consulting and real estate service provider roles. She directed the strategy management, capacity planning, site selection, transaction management, lease negotiations, lease administration and facilities management for portfolios in excess of 300 sites and as small as 30 locations. Prior to entering corporate real estate Duke spent 10 years as a commercial property manager. She was responsible for high and low rises office building, campuses and industrial real estate in San Francisco, Silicon Valley and the Oakland/Eastbay of California.
- 2021 took over management of an 8 story, 107-unit downtown luxury apartment building. Increased occupancy from 86% to 100% within a 3-month period.
- 2018 supported the data center business unit with site selection, contract negotiation and building of eight new sites and teed up numerous global contracts to build in 2019.
- Originated a global remote worker support program for a major technology company.
- Negotiated global Master Services Agreements, Global Pricing Agreements, and Master Country Agreements with strategic colocation providers for 80+ data center locations.
- Negotiated a $39 million,3 0,000 sf lease transaction in a major metropolitan city. The estimated costs of the project were $5 million to consolidate five (5) field offices into one location with future expansion rights through a six year period.
- Lead negotiation and disposition activities of a 100,000 square foot, six story office building. Activities included: the sales process, decommissioning, change management, and relocation of 130 employees to home and flex space environments.
- Contributed to several strategic portfolio optimization activities, which included: data center consolidations, subleasing activity, office closures, space reduction of 60 offices and the termination of 25 leases saving more than $75M.
- Managed the mergers and acquisitions process from a real estate and facilities integration role for (13) acquisition.
Successfully integrated five (5) acquired companies into corporations’ real estate and data center portfolio.
- Divested the real estate and data center assets of two (2) Business Units.
- Played a key role in planning the department global summit in 2010, 2011 & 2013.
SAN JOAQUIN DELTA COLLEGE, Tracy, CA
BUILDING OWNERS’ MANAGERS INSTITUTE
US COAST GUARD - Radioman "A" School