Senior Property Manager
As a Senior Property Manager, Caroline is responsible for managing all aspects of commercial properties, with a focus on government-leased assets. This includes handling operations and financial and administrative tasks and managing important relationships with tenants, property owners and vendors.
Caroline came to Colliers with over 32 years experience in property management. She began her career as an assistant property manager with Development Resources, Inc. in Washington, DC. Most recently, Caroline was with JLL focusing on retail properties in Southern Virginia. Other positions include vast experience managing government-leased assets including clients such as US Postal Service, Social Security Administration, TSA, Federal Bureau of Prisions, and Customs and Border Patrol.
• RPA and FMA | Building Operations Management Institute (BOMI)
• LEED Green Associate | USGBC
• Virginia Real Estate Salesperson License
Memberships & Involvements
Caroline is also very active within her community with volunteer experience with the following organizations:
- First Potomac Realty Trust volun-teer committee representative
- DC Central Kitchen, Washington, DC
- Central Union Mission, Washington, DC
- Catholic Charities food back ware-house renovation
- Food for Others, Fairfax, VA
- Habitat Restore, Alexandria and Baltimore