Brooke joined Colliers International in 2020 as a financial analyst for the Capital Markets team. She works closely with the Investment Sales team analyzing and underwriting properties of all asset types and creating content for the group's offering memorandums.
Memberships & Involvements
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Managing Director Investment Sales
Mr. Petz joined Colliers International in 2019 and serves as managing director of investment sales within the Capital Markets team. He brings with him deep experience in the disposition of core trophy assets, as well as a diverse mix of urban/suburban, office, industrial, life science, and land development assets.
Immediately prior to joining Colliers, Mr. Petz led the growth of JLL’s overall capital markets business in New England. Prior to JLL, he served as director of capital markets activity at both Eastdil and CBRE, and ultimately built his capital markets foundation on the buy-side at AEW Capital Management for the first 15 years of his career.
- 131 Dartmouth Street, Boston | $315M
- 18 Tremont Street, Boston | $103M
- Ballardvale Office Park, Wilmington | $86M
- 99 Bedford Street, Boston | $51M
- FedEx, Boylston, MA | $94M
- Franklin Light Industrial Portfolio | $77M
- Boston Business Industrial Park | $64M
- Clarion Distribution, Bridgewater | $28M
LIFE SCIENCE / LAB
- Hayden Research Park, Lexington | $245M
- Hartwell Innovation Campus, Lexington | $228M
- 27 Drydock Avenue, Boston | $147M
- Blackstone Science Square, Cambridge | $80M
- NorthPoint/Cambridge Crossing, Cambridge/Somerville | $295M
- Gillette/Channelside, Boston | $218M
- Suffolk Beacon Hill, Boston | $58M
- Portland Gateway, Portland, ME | $21M
- 125 Summer/745 Atlantic, Boston | $392M
- Fenway Centre Development, Boston | $260M
- Gutierrez Industrial Development, Northborough | $82M
- Novaya high-bay distribution, Industrial Portfolio | $73M
Executive Vice President
Ms. Pinado joined Colliers in 2021 to serve as a strategic brokerage advisor in the Capital Markets service line. A savvy, entrepreneurial business leader within the Boston real estate community, Ms. Pinado brings a depth of real estate development expertise as it relates to zoning, permitting, entitlements, financing, and more.
In addition to her Capital Markets role with the Boston office, Ms. Pinado plays an integral national role developing and nurturing Colliers’ global diversity and inclusion initiatives, including, but not limited to, its Black Equality Task Force and Leadership Pillar.
Ms. Pinado served as Madison Park Development’s CEO from 1998-2019, where she led a staff of 47 full and part-time professionals. She developed and implemented a strategic growth plan that increased its multi-family and commercial real estate portfolio through new construction and acquisitions by over 300% since 2006, resulting in assets of $200 million. The organization’s 26 properties provide 1,500 subsidized rental units and 115,000 SF of commercial space that were financed using Low Income Housing Tax Credits, Historic Tax Credits, New Markets Tax Credits, bond financing and private debt and equity. Her work transformed the disadvantaged Roxbury neighborhood in Boston, created Hibernian Hall, a vibrant center of arts & culture and many other community programs focused on youth and resident leaders.
Prior to Madison Park, Ms. Pinado was Senior Equity Investment Officer of Massachusetts Housing Investment Corporation where she was responsible for underwriting equity investments in affordable housing projects throughout Massachusetts. Previously, she worked as a Project Manager for Chicago-based office developer Metropolitan Structures in its Boston office. She began her career in commercial banking in New York City.