Executive Vice President
License # NV-S.0043752
With a core concentration in industrial real estate opportunities and related land acquisitions/dispositions, Mr. Riffel also specializes in Tenant/Landlord representation for industrial product types and the formation of new developments. Previous experience with a private holding and development company, coupled with a proven ability to capture additional sources of capital for real estate acuisitions and dispositions allows Mr. Riffel to provide the most secure real estate investments available in Southern Nevada and the regional Southwest. Mr. Riffel's team includes Associate, a Transaction Coordinator, a Research and Analysis Department and a Graphic Design & Marketing Director.
- Completed over 100 million sf in property transactions
- Las Vegas Top 40 under 40 -2009 In Business Las Vegas (Now Vegas INC)
- Multi Park Pre Sales Gilmar Post Park, Cecile Business Park Phase II, Gowan Industrial Center, Post Industrial Park & Vandenberg Industrial Center, +/-450,000 sf
- Consistent Top 10% Revenue Earner with Colliers International since 2003 / Platinum Award Recipient / Everest Club
Mr. Riffel's creative marketing experience started at the collegiate level at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) where he recieved a Bachelors Degree in Communication Studies with an emphasis in Advertising and Sociology. Upon graduating from UNLV, Mr. Riffel held the position of Advertising Coordinator for Nevada's largest retail jewelry store chain where he was responsible for sales and budget analysis, product design, media purchasing and strategic marketing campaigns.
Mr. Riffel continues to be a sought after expert for several local and national real estate radio shows to discuss the current trends in the market place.
- MCA Realty Associates
- Rialto Capital
- Circus Circus, Inc.
- MBL Properties
- Insight Investment Partners, LLC
- Gilmar Development, LLC
- Zions National Bank
- City National Bank
- F. H. Properties, LLC ( First City Properties)
- CIP Real Estate
- The Bendetti Company
- The Brookhollow Group
- Nevada Building & Development Co., Inc.
- Aristocrat Technologies, Ltd.
- Cantor Gaming