As a Principal at Colliers, Brian is responsible for representing corporations on their industrial real estate needs throughout North America.
Brian’s expertise is within both lease and sale transactions including site selection, industrial development, zoning and entitlement, investment and capital procurement. Brian is one of Colliers top producers nationally with an average annual transaction volume of 5-8 million square feet and over $3 billion in transaction volume. Brian was also the youngest professional in Colliers Chicago history to achieve the title of Principal.
Brian is a member of the Colliers Industrial Advisory Group (IAG), an initiative focused on developing best practices across North America for the firm’s industrial occupier clientele. He is also a board member of NAIOP Chicago, the leading organization for developers, owners and investors of office, industrial, retail and mixed-use real estate. He is a member of Colliers Logistics and Transportation Solutions Group, an organization focused on supply chain strategy.
Brian is also involved with: St Jude’s Children’s Hospital, World Vision and the American Cancer Society.
Brian is a graduate of Carthage College.
• Six-time finalist, Industrial Broker of the Year Chicago Commercial Real Estate Awards 2012-2014, 2016, 2019, 2020
• Colliers Top 10 Producer across all service lines 2021
• Recipient of the NAIOP Industrial Transaction of the Year 2021
• Recipient of Illinois Broker of the Year 2020, Real Estate Journal
• Colliers Everest Club (Top 10 percent Colliers professionals in the Americas), 2010 – 2021
• Co-Star Power Broker, 2007, 2009-2010, 2012, 2014, 2016-2021
• NAIOP Industrial Transaction of the Year 2021
• Connect Media Top Broker 2021
Memberships & Involvements
- NAIOP Board Member
- Colliers Logistics and Transportation Group (L&T)
- Colliers Industrial Advisory Group (IAG)