LEED AP BD+C
Director of Project Management Services | Charleston
As the Director of LCK Project Management Services for Charleston, SC, I manage a wide variety of projects, including renovations and new developments for all types of commercial, industrial, retail and institutional real estate. My strengths in relationship management, team building, budgeting and scheduling enable me to lead projects to successful completion and create a repeat business platform. In addition to managing projects, I also lead the business development efforts for LCK in Charleston.
My past signature projects include industrial assignments such as the 477,000-square-foot Gerber distribution center in North Charleston, renovation projects for the Citadel and an extensive renovation of the Providence Northeast Hospital Campus to convert the facility to an orthopedic specialty center. Other unique projects include the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, Lexington Baptist Church Campus expansion and bank branch developments for South State Bank and First Reliance.
• Gerber Distribution Center, North Charleston
• Victoria + Albert Bath, LLC distribution center
• Hill-Rom distribution facility
• Safran Electrical and Power manufacturing center
• The Citadel Stevens Barracks restroom renovation
• Elliott Davis Decosimo office renovation and expansion
• Charleston Federal Courthouse capital improvements
• Providence Hospital Columbia Northeast Campus
• Lexington Baptist Church
• Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church
• Columbia Nephrology Associates
• Omega Psi Phi Fraternity House
• First Reliance Bank
• South State Bank Branch Bank Offices
• EdVenture Children’s Museum
• AT&T Retail Stores
• Lexington Recreation Commission renovation projects
• Heather Springs Housing Project for First Community Bank
I served as a coordinator for a Homeworks Project in 2013 and was also the 2014 and 2006 recipient of the Management Services Award for Colliers International | South Carolina.
I began my career with LCK as a Project Manager in Columbia, SC in 2004 and in 2015 volunteered to relocate to Charleston to fulfill the company’s corporate goal of expanding its market share in the Lowcountry. Prior to becoming involved in project management, I served for three years as an owner’s representative for a major petroleum corporation, managing site remediation projects and environmental compliance at sites throughout the Southeast.