Assistant Vice President
Brian Davidson joined Colliers as an Associate, specializing in leasing and sales for office and flex buildings, representing both tenants and landlords. Having listed over 450,000 SF in the Hampton roads area, Brian has represented both regional and institutional owners, implementing successful leasing and sales strategies. Clients have included medical practices, defense contractors, national corporations, and local businesses.
Prior to joining Colliers, Brian graduated from the University of Virginia, where he majored in Economics. He was born and raised in Virginia Beach and has extensive knowledge of the local market.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, University of Virginia
- Licensed Virginia Real Estate Salesperson
Memberships & Involvements
- Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia
- American Cancer Society's Relay for Life - Virginia Beach
- Cycle for Survival - Virginia Beach