Senior Vice President
License # 01835064
As a senior vice president in Colliers International’s high-producing Irvine office, I specialize in the leasing and sales of industrial properties in the North Orange County and Corona submarkets. Though I often work with property owners and developers, I also regularly represent corporate tenants and buyers, providing a full spectrum of real estate services to my clients.
Having started in the industry in 2007 as an associate working the same industrial markets I work today, I have more than a decade of on-the-ground experience. Such hands-on experience has allowed me to develop in-depth and personalized market knowledge that allows me to have a finger on the pulse of market for the benefit of my clients.
An expert in the industry who commits to outworking the competition, I am an honest and focused advisor. As such, I will always and only act in the best interest of my clients, whether owner, developer, tenant or buyer. As an enthusiast of the outdoors, you might find me fly fishing, hiking and camping when I’m not out touring industrial sites.
As one of the top producing brokers at Colliers, I have received the following recognition:
- 2010 Rookie of the Year - Grubb & Ellis Orange County
- 2011 Cold Caller of the Year - Grubb & Ellis Orange County
- 2013 Colliers Way Award - Sales - Colliers International Greater Los Angeles Region
- 2015 – 2020 Colliers Max Green Circle of Excellence Award
- 2015 Top Ten Producer – Colliers International – Orange County
- 2016 – 2018 Top Fifteen Producer – Colliers International – Orange County
- 2022 - Costar Power Broker - Top Industrial Lease for 2nd Quarter - Orange County
- Real Estate Salesperson’s License, California
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication, with an emphasis on Advertising, California State University, Fullerton
Memberships & Involvements
- American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- BLT Enterprises
- Brookfield Properties
- Burnham USA
- Guthrie Development
- Laskey-Weil Co., LLC
- Rexford Industrial
- RREEF Funds
- Sovereign Capital Management Group, Inc.
- Stockbridge Real Estate Funds
- Sun Coast Properties
- West LA Properties, LP
- Altec, Inc.
- Bimecc USA
- CentiMark Corporation
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors, Inc.
- Design Infini
- Fastenal Company
- Imperial Sprinkler Supply, Inc.
- Kennametal, Inc.
- Mirion Technologies (GDS), Inc.
- Mission Linen Supply, Inc.
- Mitek Inc.
- Momentum Solar, LLC
- Montrose Environmental Group, Inc.
- Motion Industries, Inc.
- National Oilwell Varco, LP
- Nissei America, Inc.
- Precision Waterjet, Inc.
- Southern Fasteners
- Sunrun, Inc.
- TechCorr USA Management, LLC
- United Site Services of California, Inc.
Senior Executive Vice President
Los Angeles - Orange County
As an executive vice president for Colliers International in the firm’s Irvine, California, office, I have provided commercial real estate services to a wide variety of clients for more than three decades. Specializing in the sale and leasing of industrial properties in the Los Angeles Mid-Counties and North Orange County markets, I offer my clients deep knowledge of historical and current market trends. I place great value in the versatility of service I am able to offer, routinely representing a mix of institutions, developers, users and investors with transaction needs that range from value-add investments and owner-user acquisitions to NNN lease transactions and institutional dispositions.
Prior to joining Colliers in 1992, I began my career in the industry as an associate with Grubb & Ellis. In the many years since then, I have distinguished myself as a top advisor in the region. My clients appreciate not only that I am approachable and relatable, but that I can be counted on. A diligent advisor who finds value in developing and maintaining strong relationships, I genuinely enjoy the work I do and the people I work with.
Residing in Yorba Linda with my wife, I have two grown children and enjoy the outdoors. After coaching and cheering on my kids’ athletic careers over the years, I now spend my free time fishing, swimming, surfing and snowboarding.