Senior Vice President
Bob Galamba joined the firm in 2008 as a Senior Vice President
and became a Shareholder in 2010. Prior to joining Colliers
International | Kansas City, Bob operated his own firm, Galamba
Real Estate Services, LLC, a brokerage and development company.
Previously, he served as Executive Vice President and Partner of
NAI Cohen Esrey.
Bob has been active in real estate since 1986 specializing in
institutional multifamily sales and the placement of private equity.
He has a wide range of experience with land development for
multifamily and mixed-use projects.
President of KS/MO Chapter of SIOR – 2012, Vice President –
2011, Secretary/Treasurer - 2005
• President of the Kansas City Regional Association Commercial
Alliance - 2005 -2007
• Graduate of the Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce’s
distinguished Centurion Program
• SIOR National Foundation Board of Trustees 2012-2015 term
• Past Board member of the Kansas City Brownfield Institute
Bachelor of Science in Business Management & Industrial Psychology - University of Missouri Columbia;
Licensed Real Estate Agent – Kansas and Missouri
Memberships & Involvements
Member of the Community Educators Foundation (lecturing and
teaching program to high school students)
• Board of Directors of the Jewish Vocational Council, Vice
• Past Chairman, Board of Directors for the Don Bosco Centers
• Past Chairman, Board of Directors of the Cystic Fibrosis
• Centurion Leadership Program
• KCADC Advisory Board
• Urban Land Institute
Trimont, Triguild, Murphy Development Company, Dial Companies, Nuveen, Hamilton -Zanze, Kompass Kapital, Fortress, Summit Capital, Capital Crossing, Kansas City Art Institute, Opus,