SIOR, MCR, SLCR
Senior Executive Vice President
As a senior executive vice president with Colliers and a member of the global Corporate Solutions Group, Bill Littleton specializes in transaction and portfolio management for national and global corporate real estate clients. Comprehensive services include acquisition, disposition, leasing, location assessment, site selection, portfolio strategy and lease administration.
Bill is committed to providing the highest level of service and continually strives to strategically align his clients’ corporate real estate with their core business objectives. He carefully analyzes the details of each transaction to safeguard his clients’ interests and deliver cost-effective real estate solutions. He ensures leases and acquisitions support future growth, while minimizing occupancy costs.
For property dispositions, Bill develops and executes highly effective marketing strategies, working closely with clients to determine the timing for a sale, a competitive price based on target value and a plan to mitigate any risk.
Through the global reach of Colliers, Bill collaborates with dedicated professionals around the world, who work together to deliver the best possible outcome for clients.
Bill joined Colliers in 1986, and has more than 20 years of experience in corporate services. Throughout his career, he has leased and sold in excess of $1 billion of industrial and office properties throughout North America, EMEA and Asia/Pacific.
- Leased and sold in excess of $1 billion of industrial and office properties throughout North America, EMEA and Asia/Pacific
- Awarded the SIOR designation by the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Awarded the CoreNet Global Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) and Senior Leader of Corporate Real Estate (SLCR) designations
- Colliers Everest Club for 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012, recognizing the top 10 percent of professionals in the Americas
- 2018 - #15 Top Producer by Colliers in Arizona
- 2016 - #2 Top Producer by Colliers in Arizona
- 2015 – #6 Top Producer by Colliers in Arizona
- 2014 – #5 Top Producer by Colliers in Arizona
- 2013 – #1 Top Producer by Colliers in Arizona
- 2011 – #2 Top Producer and the #4 Team in Colliers in Arizona
- Since 1997, consistently ranked as a Top Producer by Colliers in Arizona
- Bachelor of Science, Real Estate, Arizona State University
- Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR), CoreNet Global
- Senior Leader of Corporate Real Estate (SLCR), CoreNet Global
Memberships & Involvements
- SIOR - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- CoreNet Global
- Colliers International Corporate Solutions
- Avnet Inc.
- Maintenance Supply Headquarters
- IES Communications
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions
- ON Semiconductor
- Siemans - U.S. Filter
- National Waterworks