Bill joined Colliers International in 1987. As a Brokerage Senior Vice President, he is responsible for leasing and selling industrial real estate throughout the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky market areas. Bill specializes in the sale and leasing of single and multi-tenant industrial buildings as well as tenant representation, investment analysis, brokerage opinion of value analysis, and industrial requirements.
Bill formed an advisory team with Chuck Ackerman and Jeffrey Kroeger specializing in the acquisition and disposition of all industrial properties including build-to-suit, design-build as well as corporate representation. The team also represents municipalities and governmental agencies on property values, acquisition, and dispositions. Their primary goal is not only to accomplish their Client’s objective but to gain and keep their Client’s trust. Proudly, they have Clients that they have advised for over 30 years.
- NAIOP – Board Member | President (2022 – 2023)
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS® Commercial Top Producer’s Club 1989-2019
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS® “Top 3 Industrial Brokers” 1999, 2002, 2009
- NAIOP Top Industrial Transaction 2011
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS® Top Industrial Transaction 2011
- Colliers Ohio - Top 2 - 2011
- NAIOP Deal of Year Finalist, 2015
- NAIOP Deal of the Year Finalist, 2019
- NAIOP Broker of the Year Finalist, 2019 • Various local municipalities
- NAIOP Deal of the Year Winner, 2021
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, University of Cincinnati – Cincinnati, OH
Memberships & Involvements
- NAIOP - Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- SIOR - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- St. Elizabeth Hospital Business Support
- Fort Thomas Lions Club
- Woodfill Elementary Youth Coach
Since I have a passion for attending many concerts, I will compare attending a live concert to serving industrial real estate clients: It's enjoyable being an expert in these two fields, no two journeys are the same, there are always unpredictable elements, and it’s rewarding to forge friendships in the process! I have a team of experienced experts within Colliers, whom my clients rely on to help them make various important real estate decisions, with a lot on the line. Every day is different in this industry, and, just like concerts, this industry is “lively”. That is why I enjoy every day I get to spend working in Commercial Real Estate, with the emphasis on helping new and old friends make important commercial real estate decisions.
A day in Commercial Real Estate is like a round of golf – and I wouldn’t change it for anything. Each shot - just like each landlord and tenant requirement - is different, there is an abundance of hard work, focus and fun to be had, and the relationships last a lifetime. Each real estate decision, just like each golf hole, provides both opportunities and challenges. Our experienced team at Colliers International navigates these hazards to help maximize the value of property for real estate owners, occupiers and investors, while taking into consideration our clients' short and long-term business goals and objectives.