Senior Vice President | Nashville
Bill Buntyn specializes in industrial real estate and is a member of Colliers International’s Logistics & Transportation Solutions Group. Since 2013, Bill has completed over 130 transactions covering close to 7,000,000 square feet with a total value of approximately $500,000,000. In addition to providing industrial tenant and landlord representation, Bill has completed numerous investment sales.
Bill provides a broad range of services, including: portfolio analysis, transaction management, financial analysis, and site selection. He also offers expertise in acquisition/disposition assignments of the following property types: Distribution Warehouse, Manufacturing, and Industrial Land.
• 2018 Colliers Everest Club
• 2017 Colliers International | Nashville Industrial Sale of the Year
• 2014 Power Broker - D CEO Magazine
• 2013 Top 10 Producer - Colliers International | Dallas
Bill graduated with a BA from Mississippi State University.
Memberships & Involvements
Tennessee real estate license
Texas real estate license
• Valspar Corporation: 88 projects - over 2,000,000 SF industrial sales/leasing
• Senneca Holdings: 7 projects - more than 500,000 SF - industrial leases
• Huntington Ingalls: 4 projects - nearly 2,000,000 SF and 400 AC of land - industrial sales
• Bridgestone: 300,000 SF lease renewal
• Stone Collection: 100,000 SF industrial lease
• Aaron Rentals: 140,000 SF industrial lease renewal
• Ashley Furniture: 90,00 SF - industrial lease renewal/expansion
Karl Adrian - President | Commercial Group, Senneca Holdings
I have used Bill for numerous new facility leases, as well as extension. He is always diligent in pursuit of a better deal and always looking for ways to protect us and save us money. We have used him exclusively for more than a year and I recommend him highly.
Michael Rubiera - President of Accelevation, LLC
I have had the pleasure of working with Bill over the past decade at multiple companies. My first experience with Bill was identifying and securing over 25 locations, across multiple states, in a period of less than six months. Bill did a phenomenal job and executed the assignment to perfection. He is a great negotiator, has a strong attention to detail, and was able to navigate a number of complex leases with difficult landlords on behalf of his client. His professionalism, real estate knowledge, and placing the needs of the client first sets him apart. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or use Bill again in the future.
Elizabeth Cannon - Director, Risk and Real Estate
My first experience with Bill was on a very small lease many brokers would have not wanted to bother with, but Bill took it head on and his great work earned him another, much bigger assignment. He disposed of a paint manufacturing facility in a complex deal involving both the facility and equipment which resulted in a much higher selling price, but a lot more work for Bill. His professionalism, market knowledge, and persistence sets him apart and adds to his success as a full-service real estate adviser for corporate real estate professionals. He truly puts the client’s needs first.