License # 225221137
Bart McIntosh joined Colliers in 2015 as a Real Estate Manager, he was responsible for over 1,200,000 square feet of commercial property in Charlottesville and Central Virginia. He focused on new property acquisition and lease negotiations. In 2022 he transitioned into a new role as an Associate to provide his vast knowledge in commercial real estate. Bart has represented Tenants, Landlords, Sellers, and Buyers across all product lines. With over 700,000 SF in leasing and sales, Bart has gained the experience needed to advise clients in all aspects of a successful commercial transaction. As a Charlottesville native with well-established knowledge of the local market, Bart takes great pride in exceptional customer service which makes him an integral part of the Charlottesville brokerage team.
Prior to Colliers, Bart worked with Management Services Corporation for 5 years and specialized in asset management of university and multifamily properties.
· Market Evaluation
· Lease/Purchase Agreement Negotiation Support
· Lease Renewal vs. Relocation Analysis
· Assessments of Real Estate Value
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Colorado
Memberships & Involvements
- Soccer Organization of Charlottesville
- UVA Community Credit Union
- Peter Jefferson Medical
- Secured Realty
- Affinity Capital Investment