License # 578061
Mr. Peschel is a multi-disciplined commercial real estate advisor with experience in tenant/buyer representation, relocation/expansion, land acquisition/disposition, and economic incentive negotiations. He spends most of his time on industrial and land transactions, but given the Colliers network and resources, he’s involved in a variety of deal types including office and investments. He is surrounded by experts who he partners with depending on the deal. He stays involved in transactions to bring trust to the client.
Barkley's clients tell him that they enjoy working with him; that they have a high degree of confidence that he can perform to help them meet their goals; and that they appreciate his resourcefulness and sense of urgency. Barkley's background in economic development combined with the Colliers process and platform gives him a unique perspective and experience that he uses to meet his clients’ commercial real estate needs.
Barkley is consistently a top producer (Titan) in the Houston office. In 2015, he was a Colliers' Everest Award recipient. This award is bestowed upon the top 10% of all Colliers brokerage professionals across the United States based on revenue production.
- Colliers' Everest Club (2015)
- Colliers Top 10 Producer (2015, 2020)
- Colliers Titan Award (2014 - 2018, 2020 - 2021)
- Real Estate Broker's License, Texas
- Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM Institute
- BBA in Finance and Bachelor of Arts in Spanish, Southern Methodist University (Cum Laude)
- Owner, IronStone Realty Advisors
- VP Development, Fort Bend Economic Development Council
- District Director, US Congressman District 22 (Texas)
- Analyst, Accenture/Andersen Consulting
Memberships & Involvements
- Child Advocates of Fort Bend Board of Directors
- SEARCH Houston Chairman, Local Leadership Board
- Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce Member (former Board of Directors)
- Central Fort Bend Chamber of Commerce Member (former Board of Directors)
- Fort Bend Economic Development Council Member
- Fort Bend Society of Commercial Realtors Member (former President)
- Fort Bend Leadership Forum (Former Co-Chair)
- Grand Parkway Baptist Church Member
- Colliers' Energy Services Group Member
Barkley loves giving back to the community, so he is involved in multiple organizations. Barkley has a heart for abused and neglected children, so he currently serves on the Board of Directors for Child Advocates of Fort Bend. As an adoptive parent, he has seen firsthand the plight of children living on the streets and in broken homes. He is involved in a number of business-related organizations and he co-founded the Hearts & Hammers program, a non-profit organization that provides free home repairs for elderly and disabled low-income home owners. He also represents a number of non-profits as their commercial real estate advisor.
- Fort Bend Independent School District
- Fort Bend Music Center
- Fort Bend Women's Center
- Rockwater Energy
- Total Chiropractic & Wellness Center
- AIVA Exports
- Performance Packaging
- Signarama of Sugar Land
- Brickmoon Design
- Classic Chevrolet Sugar Land
- Phoenix Construction
- Child Advocates of Fort Bend
- Tristar Investments
- Pregnancy Resource Medical Center
- Select Energy
Director of Market Research
Lisa joined Colliers in 2010 as Director of Market Research and has 37 years of commercial real estate experience. Lisa initiates proactive market research projects to further the business goals of the company. She writes and prepares 29 market reports annually, including quarterly reports on Houston's retail, office, industrial and healthcare properties. Further, she prepares statistical ownership reports for various clients as well as an annual Houston Economic Overview. Lisa also creates PowerPoint market presentations, trade journal articles, and other marketing materials supporting the company's business endeavors. She works with senior management in planning the company's marketing strategy and public relations support for local and national conferences, luncheon meetings, recruitment programs, and special events. Lisa works closely with the company's brokers to develop effective custom market research material specific to existing and potential clients.
Lisa serves on the Colliers Editorial Board, the Colliers U.S. Research Council, and is a recipient of the Colliers Researcher of the Year Award.
Lisa earned the Commercial Property Research Certification (CPRC) from Colliers University. CPRC is the first and only accreditation for commercial real estate research professionals. It offers a professional development path to increase strategic and tactical expertise in marketing/research, knowledge of the industry and capabilities with commercial real estate tools.
Director, Financial Analytics
Bringing 32 years of experience in commercial real estate, Marilynne joined Colliers in 2018 to provide financial analysis to the company’s leasing and investment sales teams for all types of assets, including the following types of financial analysis:
- lease renewal and relocation comparisons
- mid-term lease renegotiations (“blend and extend”)
- lease buyouts
- sublease disposition/recovery
- build-to-suit vs. design-build
- lease vs. buy
- own vs. sale/leaseback
- landlord net effective rate
- discounted cash flows
Prior to joining Colliers, she specialized in advising companies regarding their financial analysis for commercial real estate requirements or investments for 17 years. Marilynne also has a background in commercial mortgage underwriting/loan originations and commercial real estate appraisal.
Client Services Specialist
Sinem joined Colliers in 2022 as a Client Services Specialist supporting advisors specializing in the industrial and land sectors. She brings more than 10 years of commercial real estate experience to the team.
Her area of expertise includes but is not limited to developing and maintaining marketing materials, listing pitches, proposals and agreements, site tour coordination, and online database maintenance.
Prior to arriving at Colliers, Sinem worked as a marketing associate at Lee & Associates.
Sinem graduated from the University of Houston with Bachelor of Art in Communication and Advertising with a minor in Consumer Science.