Senior Vice President
As a Senior Vice President with Colliers St. Louis, Andy specializes in occupier services for office, industrial, land and investment property. Since entering the industry in 1985, Andy has worked with several major corporations and small business owners. Specifically, Andy understands the complexities of leasing and/or acquiring corporate headquarters and has led clients through numerous successful transactions. With a background in finance, Andy combines his local market knowledge with 35 years of experience to help clients leverage current economic trends and obtain the most optimal terms for their business.
Prior to joining Colliers, Andy was a Senior Director at Gateway Commercial, an affiliate of Cushman & Wakefield in St. Louis. During his time at Gateway, Andy worked with several large, occupier clients such as Corizon, Sunset Transportation, Sanofi-Aventis, DPI and Melton Machine.
For several years, Andy has volunteered with First Robotics as a mentor for high school students. He has also been involved with World Impact and his church.
- Completed over 500 transactions with an aggregate value more than $500 million
- Held several board and committee positions throughout his career with the St. Louis Association of Realtors – Commercial Division
- Has been an active member with SIOR since 1997 and was an Industrial Speaker in 2002.
- University of Missouri-Columbia, BS in Business Administration with a major in Finance
Memberships & Involvements
- St. Louis Association of Realtors - Commercial Division
- Missouri Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
KnowledgeLake, Pinnacle Foods, General Mills, Drury Hotels, Corizon