Senior Vice President
License # CA-01796017
Andy is a Senior Vice President for Colliers’ Northern California Central Valley Investment Team. Andy specializes in the disposition and acquisition of multifamily investment properties throughout the Central Valley.
Andy’s core focus is providing his clients with in depth, up to date, market knowledge, detailed & accurate underwriting, and a comprehensive marketing program that allows clients to leverage Colliers global real estate platform in efforts to assist with the disposition of their real estate assets. Since joining Colliers, Andy has been directly involved in over 400 transactions, totaling over $700 Million in transactional value.
- Central Valley Marketplace, Ceres - 81,000 SF Shopping Center - $21,000,000
- Brubeck Commons, Stockton - 47 Unit Student Housing Complex - Valuation Assignment - $20,550,000
- Polo Run Apartments, Stockton - 320 Unit Apartment Complex - $20,550,000
- Adobe Hacienda, Stockton - 171 Unit Apartment Complex - $8,750,000
- Pacific Villas at Shelley Court, Stockton - 86 Unit Apartment Complex - $6,500,000
- Home Goods, Tracy - 24,000 SF Leased Investment Sale - $5,750,000
- The Terrace Shopping Center, Valley Springs - 23,399 SF Shopping Center Investment Sale - $3,650,000
- 7407 Tam O'Shanter Drive, Stockton - 17,500 SF Office Building Sale - $3,300,000
- Mokelumne Station - Lodi - 30,000 SF Mixed Use Investment Sale - $3,200,000
- Live Oak Paza, Oakdale - 38,000 SF Shopping Center Investment Sale - $3,200,000
- Thornton Plaza, Stockton - 40,000 SF Shopping Center Investment Sale - $,2655,000
- Loves Travel Center, Lodi - 11 Acre Land Sale - $2,650,000
- Cherokee Place Apartments, Lodi - 40 Unit Apartment Complex - $2,550,000
- Garfield Manor Apartments, Lodi - 42 Unit Apartment Complex - $2,475,000
- Carl's Jr., Chowchilla - Single Tenant Net Leased Investment - $2,450,000
- 3203 W. March Lane, Stockton - 12,700 SF Office Building Investment Sale - $2,200,000
- Foothill Pines, Pine Grove - 24 Unit Apartment Complex - $2,100,000
- Jack In The Box, Stockton - Single Tenant Net Leased Investment - $1,725,000
- Cypress Gardens Apartments, Lodi - 20 Unit Apartment Complex - $1,700,000
- Delta Cove, Stockton - 29 Unit Apartment Complex - $1,700,000
- Starbucks, Lodi - Multi-Tenant Leased Investment Sale - $1,600,000
Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Environmental Science, University of California, Santa Cruz, 2006.
Memberships & Involvements
AFFILIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Colliers Multi-Family Investment Services Group
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Candidate
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- ICSC Next Generation, Northern California
- San Joaquin Partnership
- Stockton Chamber of Commerce
- Ducks Unlimited
Senior Vice President
I am a Senior Vice President with Colliers International and specialize in acquisition and disposition of investment properties. I am a member of the Colliers NNN Group, a national acquisition and disposition group focusing on single tenant, net-leased investments throughout the United States. I am also a member of the Colliers Multi-Family Investment Services Group that provides comprehensive services for the acquisition and disposition of multi-family investments.
I began my commercial real estate career at Marcus & Millichap’s founding office in Palo Alto, California. After a seven year tenor at Marcus & Millichap, I relocated to California's Central Valley and joined Colliers International continuing my specialization in investment sales.
I currently reside in the Central Valley’s rural countryside. I spend much of my spare time in the outdoors. I am to my wife of many years and enjoy spending time with our three children (triplets).
Jacob is an Associate in Colliers' Northern California Central Valley Investment Team. Jacob specializes in the disposition and acquisition of multifamily investment properties thorughout the Central Valley.
Jacob's core focus is to offer a deep understanding of the Central Valley multifamily market to his clients. Born and raised in the Modesto area, Jacob began his career here in the Central Valley working in asset management and has developed a strong network of investors