Senior Executive Vice President
Andrew Jameson has 25 years of experience in the sales and leasing of office space as well as investment sales and tenant representation. Andrew’s primary focus has been in the Columbus suburban and downtown office market. Through creativity, efficiency and extreme persistence, Andrew simply gets results for clients. His work ethic has led to being awarded virtually every year Co-Star Power broker award, Columbus Board of Realtors – Top 10 producers, and even Colliers national awards (top 5% in the country in production).
• Columbus Power Broker Award (Leasing and Sales), virtually every year
• Columbus Board of Realtors “Top Producer” Award in 2005, 2007, 2009-2011, & 2013-2019
• Columbus Board of Realtors “Most Co-op Transactions” Award in 2016-2019
• “Everest Award” winner - given to the Top Producer in Colliers International Columbus office (top 5% nationally) virtually every year
• Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation & scholarship award recipient
• 2007 & 2009 Grubb & Ellis National “Circle of Excellence” Award, this award goes to the top 3-5% nationally
• Colliers | Ohio Top Producer (Top Producer in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus & Dayton) 2012-2018
• 2013 Inductee to Midwest Real Estate Hall of Fame
B.S. in Business Administration, Real Estate and Urban Analysis, The Ohio State University
Memberships & Involvements
The Ohio State University, CenturyLink, IBM, State Farm Insurance, Morgan Stanley, Hanover Insurance, Floyd Browne Group, Interstate Gas Supply (IGS), Mitsubishi, JP Morgan Chase, Sun Life of Canada, Mettler Toledo, OhioHealth, Kirco, SVN Equities, Talcott Realty Investors, American National Insurance Company (ANICO), Friedman Real Estate Corporation, OMNI Property Companies, Real Estate Capital Partners, Red Capital Group, Veeam Software, Alidade Capital/Geoff Langdon, Lextant, HPI Real Estate Services, IMC Development, Group RMC
RECENT MAJOR LEASE TRANSACTIONS:
• JP Morgan Chase - Data Center: 12 year lease term, $43,360,835 lease value
• CenturyLink (formerly Qwest) - 10 year lease term, 197,111 SF, $42,256,000 lease value
• Aetna: 162,357 SF, 6.5 year lease term, $18,155,000 lease value
• Thirty-One Gifts: 669,000 SF office/distribution center in Columbus, OH
• LabCorp: 53 Leases, 3-5 year lease terms, $9,842,000 lease value
• Mettler Toledo: 77,581 SF, 7 year lease term, $8,906,000 lease value
• Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 28,071 SF, 11.4 year lease term, $7,227,159 lease value
• Hylant Group: 18,791 SF, 10 year lease term, $4,339,500 lease value
• OhioHealth: 36,297 SF, 8.5 year lease term, $5,043,000 lease value
• Design Group: 23,606 SF, 10 year lease term, $5,765,529 lease value
• Shremshock Architects: 36,000 SF, 5 year lease term, $44,600,000 lease value
• MedComm: 32,285 SF, 7 year lease term, $5,228,206 lease value
• Pearson Education: 37,811 SF, 5 year lease term, $4,250,713 lease value
• Ashland LLC: 49,723 SF, 10 year lease term, $12,198,171 lease value
• Equitas Health: 38,302 SF, 10 year lease term, $6,777,922 lease value
• Nexeo: 123,831 SF expansion and renewal, 10 year lease term, $27,748,911 lease value
• Community Choice Financial: 54,777 SF, 10 year lease term, $10,137,034 lease volume
• Ohio Living: 24,056 SF, 10 year lease term, $5,292,680 lease value
• G2O: 39,817 SF, 10 year lease term, $9,813,065 lease value
• SS&C: 27,250 SF, 7 year lease term, $4,187,757 lease value
Team Transaction Manager | Columbus
Theresa’s primary focus on the Andrew Jameson team is to keep the transactions moving. She is often the first point of contact for brokers or potential tenants looking for information on available suites. Theresa then follows these deals through the process of setting up showings, assisting in the proposal process, and making sure all the paperwork needed to close the deal is provided.
Prior to joining Colliers, Theresa worked in the residential real estate industry. She served in administrative roles, assisting residential real estate offices with their deal paperwork and even taking care of their marketing needs including maintaining their presence in the local newspapers and the internet.
Theresa has transitioned her role with Colliers from working with a large group of Office brokers to focusing solely on the transaction processes on the Andrew Jameson team. She continues to apply her knowledge to streamline the team’s processes, with the end goal of making the team better and more efficient.
As a brokerage associate at Colliers International, Ryan specializes in commercial office leasing, including both landlord and tenant representation in the central Ohio area. Ryan worked as an intern at Colliers International Columbus prior to coming on as a full-time associate. His market knowledge, attention to detail and relentless effort allow Ryan to come up with creative and effective real estate solutions for his clients.
Ryan graduated from The Ohio State University with a dual-specialization in finance and real estate. While at OSU Ryan was involved in several student organizations, including the Fisher Real Estate Society where he served as Vice President. Real estate has always been his primary interest, but financial background enables him to offer those essential skills to his clients.