ndrew is one of the co-founders of the Monroe & Friedlander companies, which includes Colliers Monroe Friedlander, Inc. (commercial real estate brokerage services); Colliers Monroe Friedlander Management, Inc. (property and asset management services); and Colliers Monroe Friedlander Consulting (consulting and market research services).
Andrew has over 40 years of commercial real estate experience in the State of Hawaii. He was Hawaii’s first member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, a prestigious nationwide group of over 2,000 professional corporate property specialists capable of handling all aspects of industrial and office real estate needs.
As an advisor, Andrew has been involved in the planning, development, leasing, and management of many notable commercial real estate projects in Hawaii including Waterfront Plaza/Restaurant Row, Bishop Square’s Pacific Tower, Central Pacific Plaza, Whaler’s Village Shopping Center, Kapiolani Commercial Center, and the Windward Shopping Center.
As a fee developer, his most notable projects include the Pearl Highlands Shopping Center and the 1601 Kapiolani Office Building. He also serves as a real estate advisor and strategist for numerous companies in Hawaii.
Andrew maintains an active role in the day-to-day operations of the companies’ activities by working directly with each agent and property manager individually, and by continuing involvement in each specialized service group to ensure all clients receive the highest and best service available in Hawaii.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (State of Hawaii)
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR) - Multiple Committee Assignments
- Downtown Improvement Association (Director, Executive Committee and President)*
- Oahu Country Club (Director and Chair)*
- Enterprise Honolulu (Director)
- Hawaii Technology Trade Association (Director)*
- Historic Hawaii Foundation (Board of Trustees)*
- Air Force Civilian Advisory Council (Member)*
- The Japan America Society (Director)
- Aloha United Way (Vice Chair)*
- Judiciary Judicial Council (Member)
- Honolulu Culture & Arts District Association (Vice Chairman & Vice President)
* Previously held positions
Memberships & Involvements
SIOR - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors