Account Director, Corporate Solutions
Clients rely on my extensive experience gained through my more than 18 years in the real estate industry. I assist my clients with real estate portfolio management, transaction services, and tenant and landlord representation. I have successfully negotiated on behalf of clients – including several within the Fortune 100 – across the US and Canada, coordinating the delivery of transaction management and other account management resources as needed.
Prior to working in commercial real estate, I was the operations officer for International Bank of Chicago.
- Colliers International Pinnacle Award For Service Excellence (2014)
Colliers International | Chicago
- Largest Number of Transactions Completed (2006, 2010, 2013)
- Largest Transaction Dollar Volume (2011, 2012)
- DePaul University
- Loyola University
Memberships & Involvements
- Team Leader, Planning Committees Habitat for Humanity - Women Build
- Strategic Planner - Habitat for Humanity Chicago
- Boy Scouts of America - Committee Chair
- Alzheimer's Association - Team Leader
- Colliers Women's Diversity Group - Executive Steering Committee Member - Content Committee Pillar Lead
- Atlantic Power
- Alzheimer's Association
- Blue Line Distribution
- Edy’s / Dreyer’s Grand Ice Cream
- Green Hills Software
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Motorola Inc.
- Saielo / SMI Industries
- Total Logistics Control
- United Methodist Church