Managing Director, Retail Services
License # SL3316332
Alexie joined Colliers International in 2020 as Managing Director Retail Services, serving Landlords, developers, and Tenants in the Central Florida area. Alexie is also part of The Gabbai-Fonseca Retail Team, partnered up with elite real estate professional, David Gabbai, and focuses on the team’s Landlord leasing clients. She specializes in mixed-use developments, lifestyle centers, and commercial strips. She is also well connected with many new up-and-coming businesses and new-to-market clients. Alexie is skilled in LOI and leases negotiations, site selection, strategic planning, tenant prospecting, retail campaigns, and city commission approvals. Since beginning her role in leasing in 2015, Alexie’s activity values over $225 Million totaling 807,000 SF, 22 properties and includes over 190 lease transactions to date.
Alexie Fonseca started her career in Commercial Real Estate with Unicorp National Developments where she served as Director of Leasing, managing over a 1 million square foot portfolio. With more than a decade of experience in development, Mrs. Fonseca spent her time working in all aspects of the development business from site acquisition, project management, site planning, design, and overseeing the development stages of many of the best and well-known projects in Central Florida today. Mrs. Fonseca also attended and presented several projects to community and county commission meetings for approval and participated in campaigns to successfully bring Tenants to Florida, such as Trader Joe’s Grocery. Most notably Alexie leased space to new-to-market tenants such as White Castle, Sixty Vine, and Portillo’s.
- Dellagio Town Center – 123,642 SF Mixed-Use center in Dr. Phillips, FL.
- Lakeside at Winter Park – 42,000 SF Retail/ Restaurant center in Winter Park, FL
- Lakeside Crossings Winter Park – 36,000 SF Retail/ Restaurant Center
- Parkside at Dr. Phillips – Trader Joes and Slate Restaurant
- I-Drive 360 “The Orlando Eye” - International Drive, Orlando FL.
- Casa Mirella Apartments – Windermere, FL
- Zen Luxury Living Apartments 258 apartments – Windermere, FL (under development)
- Westside Shoppes 70,000 SF of retail, Windermere, FL
- Venetian Isle – 315 Apartment Homes, Windermere, FL
- Drake Midtown – 264 Apartment Homes, Windermere, FL
- Griffin Farm at Midtown – 180,000 SF Mixed-Use center in Lake Mary, FL
- O-Town West – 300 acres, 700,000 SF Mixed-use Development, Orlando, FL
- The Mark at Horizon West – 100,000 SF Lifestyle Center, Winter Garden, FL
- Celebration Pointe – 120,000 SF Grocery anchored Lifestyle Center, Celebration, FL
- Shoppes at Williamson Crossing – 80,000 SF Retail Strip Center, Daytona Beach, FL
- Palm Pike Crossings – 70,000 SF Grocery anchored Retail center, Palm City, F
- Valencia Community College
- Business Specialist Certification, 2009
- Alexie is a licensed Florida State Sales Associate
Memberships & Involvements
- Central Florida Retail Alliance
- Central Florida Deal Making
- Charitable work: Coalition for the Homeless Orlando, Ronald McDonald House Charities
Alexie Fonseca has been a wonderful part of the Unicorp Team. She certainly possesses hustle and a get the deal done mentality. She has always been creative and persistent in her efforts and her delightful personality has been a big asset in her networking. She is definitely an “A” player.
~Chuck (Charles) Whittall - Unicorp National Developments, Inc.
“I have had the distinct pleasure of working as a consultant with Alexie on several mixed-use projects. She is the ultimate collaborator and displays an exceptional level of leadership ability. To say it has been a joy to work with Alexie is an understatement. Her level of experience & market expertise is something to be admired. While her passion for new and existing concepts coupled with her dynamic personality & work ethic is unrivaled. Alexie brings a level of efficiency & overall high level of competency that makes her an extraordinary partner to work with.”
~ Erin Simpson - Scott + Cormia Architecture
Executive Managing Director, Retail Services
Commercial Real Estate Broker: Site Selection Specialist with extensive representation in the Restaurant Hospitality and Retail Corporate Real Estate industries, 1991- present. Responsibilities include site selection, market analysis, strategic planning, contract negotiations, site planning and site development (permitting, signage, drainage, access, cross easements, etc.).
Senior Associate, Retail Services
Jeff is a graduate of the University of Central Florida with undergraduate degrees in Finance and Real Estate. He joined Colliers in 2016 as an appraiser while obtaining his Master of Science in Real Estate degree, also from UCF.
During his tenure as an appraiser, he worked on hundreds of appraisals over all asset classes. The appraisal reports helped with real estate transactions valuing in the hundreds of millions of dollars.
In September 2018, Jeff was hired as an associate broker in the Orlando office. He focuses on Tenant and Landlord representation in retail properties. The retail properties in which he specializes includes; existing retail space, land, and redevelopments.
He partners with David Gabbai, Joanna Robinson, Alexie Fonseca, and Michael Sweeney who make up Colliers’ Central Florida retail team. The team has extensive history representing landlords, tenants, buyers, sellers, and developers in the retail sector throughout the Central Florida region.