Principal | Arkansas
Alan W. Cole specializes in tenant representation, development consulting, leasing, and land sales and acquisitions. Alan assists tenants in identifying and securing locations in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Mississippi and Tennessee. Alan has been a market leading retail specialist since 2003, when he joined the firm that is now Colliers | Arkansas. As a lifelong resident of Northwest Arkansas, he has extensive market knowledge with contacts locally, regionally and nationally.
• CoStar Power Broker Award Winner for Best Retail Leasing Broker in 2018 & 2019
• CoStar Power Broker Award Winner for Top Sales Broker in 2019
• CCIM Designate
• Member of ICSC
• Northwest Arkansas Business Journal Fast 15 - 2009
• Exclusive leasing broker for the University of Arkansas Garland Avenue Shops, their first on campus retail development
Alan has a B.S.B.A. from the University of Arkansas in Finance/Investments and Marketing.
Memberships & Involvements
- Former Board Member & Volunteer – Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Northwest Arkansas
- Voted 2011 NWA Big Brother of the Year
- Member, Central United Methodist Church-Fayetteville, AR
- Northwest Arkansas Business Journal 40 Under 40 in 2013