Executive Vice President
License # CA DRE 1298833
As the strategic real estate partner to multifamily investors throughout the Greater Sacramento Area & Central Valley, I provide, educated market knowledge, dependable industry advice, and detailed property assessment. My role, first and foremost, is that of an advisor. The real estate transactions I facilitate are a by-product of that relationship. My clients and I have built relationships based upon their business and a deep understanding of their goals. Together, we determine where they are going with their assets by understanding where they are today. My clients are mom & pops looking for a long-term plan for retirement, partnerships, family operators wanting a secondary source of income, and REITs expanding into new markets. Every situation is unique therefore I’ve never adopted a cookie cutter assessment. Each acquisition, disposition, and exchange is more than simply trading property. My success is helping my clients create success in their business.
Whether we are facing deferred maintenance, distressed properties, neighborhood issues, or unforeseen problems in escrow, I pride myself on my ability to deal with the unknown and work through the challenge to find a resolution and overcome the unexpected. My clients rely on my ability to look at each transaction from different perspectives and my open collaboration with the larger broker community.
On a personal note, I am a husband, avid reader, and, in the past, provide oversight & operations to a local men’s rugby club. Sharing knowledge and mentorship is something that is very important to me. As such, I lead a personal development workshop for a group of New Generation professionals in my office. We have discussed topics such as personality types, Carnegie, and the Compound Effect.
- Top Producer and #1 Apartment Agent 2013 & 2017
- Leading Performer USA and Sacramento 2010 to Current
ACRE & Business Journal Awards
- Leading Performer in Sacramento Region 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016, and 2017
- Rookie of the Year - 2003
Notable Guest Speaker
- Host & Guest Speaker – Apartment Market Forum, 2012 to Current
- Guest Speaker – Association of Commercial Real Estate (ACRE)
- Guest Speaker – RENTV, State of the Market
- Guest Speaker – Tax Sense Radio AM 1380
- Guest Speaker – Sac State University Co-Ed Professional Business Fraternity
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration & Management, Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA