Exclusive Buyer-Representation of Private Capital into Net Lease
Senior Vice President
1031 exchange clients depend on my experience, relationships, and objective analysis of single-tenant investment opportunities to meet their 1031 exchange requirements.
Our team focuses on identifying the highest quality net lease investment opportunities available in the marketplace. We have fostered relationships with listing agents accross the myriad of brokerages that list single tenant deals around the country to allow my client's access to a broad scope of investment opportunites.
Our reputation in the industry, and relationships with key players when acquiring a net lease investment, gives our clients the advantage of securing the best opportunities in the shortest time. This is especially important given the deadlines of a 1031 exchange.
We endeavor to provide our clients with the best-in-class advisory services available to them, to ensure an exhaustive due diligence review of viable opportunities that allow our investors to make an informed decision about the direction they ultimately decide to go.
Kourosh specializes in representing private capital buyers of net lease investments. 1031 exchange clients depend on his experience, relationships, and objective analysis of net lease investment opportunities to meet their 1031 exchange requirements.
Kourosh, along with his business partner Mehdi Star, is a co-founder of the Net Lease Exchange Experts team, which has successfully completed over 50 transactions valued at over $250 million. They have fostered relationships with listing agents across the myriad of brokerages that list net lease deals around the country to allow their clients' access to a broad scope of investment opportunities. Their reputation in the industry, and relationships with key players when acquiring a net lease investment, gives their clients the advantage of securing the best opportunities in the shortest time. This is especially important given the deadlines of a 1031 exchange.
Kourosh endeavors to provide his clients with the best-in-class advisory services available to them, to ensure an exhaustive due diligence review of viable opportunities that allow his investors to make an informed decision about the direction they ultimately decide to go. Kourosh's service extends long after escrow is closed, as he is a resource to his clients for life, should questions arise through the ownership of their investment.
Senior Research Manager
Erin Proto joined Colliers International’s San Francisco Office in December of 2013. She heads up the research department and is responsible for authoring office, multifamily and retail research reports. She is responsible for the management of all data collection, quality control, aggregation, analysis, interpretation and timely reporting of market information and trends. Prior to Colliers, Ms. Proto served as Director of Research at Cornish & Carey Commercial Newmark Knight Frank (C&C) for the Walnut Creek and Pleasanton offices. Before joining C&C, she worked for Grubb & Ellis as Vice President, Director of Research & Marketing in the East Bay and San Francisco offices. During her eleven years at Grubb & Ellis, she mananged the companies research and marketing efforts, including managing the research and marketing team, was responsible for the database, market analysis, quarterly and forecast reports, creation of key proposals and presentations. She was also responsible for all direct marketing functions of the office including collateral material development, communications, web presence, social media marketing, public relations, forecast events and conventional advertising.
About Our Services
Why Net Lease
- Defer Capital Gains Tax
- Eliminate Management
- Increase Cash Flow
- Diversify Holdings
Net Lease Properties' Solutions
- 1031 Exchange
- Credit Worthy Tenants on Leases with No Landlord Responsibilities
- Long-term Leases with Structured Rent Increases at Attractive Cap Rates
- National Marketplace
Net Lease Specialist
- No Listings: we only represent buyers so there is never a conflict of interest
- As experts, we keep informed of market news in an ever-changing retail landscape
- Lifetime relationship: Not sure how to reconcile CAM charges? Need to handle a lease extension with your tenant? Call us, we are with you for life.
Relationships with Existing Brokers
- Over 100 individual net lease agents partner with us to provide net lease opportunities to our clients on an off-market basis
- Given the net lease landscape, our track record of performance allows our clients first pick of choice properties
- Comprehensive nationwide database of net lease deals that we carefully monitor and groom to ensure availability and accuracy
Data Driven Analysis and Advice
- 25+ point inspection: our rigorous due diligence process allows our clients to know more about the property they are purchasing than the seller
- Our slogan, “Advice; not sales”, is a product of our process. We endeavor to provide our clients the necessary data to allow for an informed decision based on facts.
Define Investment Criteria
- Review your current investment position
- Understand the key objectives you want to achieve
- Determine the best strategy for meeting your objectives
- Use your investment criteria to generate list of viable investment opportunities
- Evaluate quality of investment by assessing key metrics to deliver final recommendations
- Run cash flow analyses on properties of interest to determine the best possible options
Fulfill Investment Objectives
- Prepare letters of intent, negotiate purchase contracts, and ensure a smooth escrow process
- Conduct thorough due diligence review—lease abstract, condition assessment, title work—and secure best financing terms
- Coordinate closing with involved parties - exchange accommodator, seller, lender, and tenant
We run our process for the purchase of your (upleg) net lease investment in parallel to your listing broker's process for the sale of your (downleg) property. This ensures you are never rushed into decision-making during your 45-day ID period.