Market expertise and experience produce results
Principal | Office Brokerage
I have been involved in the commercial real estate industry for more than 30 years, with a focus on office agency and tenant representation. Prior to joining Colliers International | Pittsburgh, I was a Founding Principal at NAI Pittsburgh Commercial, which was the Western Pennsylvania regional representative of NAI Global and I also worked as the director of brokerage and leasing at Grant Street Associates, Inc./Cushman and Wakefield affiliate where I was responsible for commercial office leasing and sales in the Greater Pittsburgh area.
At Colliers International I oversee the office agency and tenant representation divisions in the Pittsburgh office. My overall experience in both agency and tenant representation has made it possible for me to consistently be involved in major transactions in the Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania area.
I have represented clientele such as Westinghouse Electric Company, Commonwealth REIT, Hertz Investment Group, GAI Consultants and Propel Schools.
- Taking initiative and bringing expertise, inspiration and imagination to accelerate the success of our clients
- Identifying competitive advantages and opportunities for improvement
- Continually communicating with agency stakeholders on our progress towards accomplishing our collective leasing goals and objectives
- Generating strong interest and feedback by using best-in-class marketing tools
- Four Gateway Center - Gateway Health Plan - 180,000 RSF
- 375 North Shore Drive - People's Natural Gas - 104,493 RSF
- 700 Cherrington Corporate Center - Chevron, USA - 120,000 RSF
- 600 River Avenue - Liberty Tire - 16,956 RSF
- Cardello Building - Bentley Systems - 16,693 RSF
"Hertz Gateway Center's successful partnership with Colliers' leasing team of Paul Horan and Ed Lawrence has been built on a foundation of trust and open communication. Gateway's positive leasing results reflect the strength of our alliance."
Deb Donley, General Manager, Gateway Center