Land Advisory Team
Colliers International | Chicago's Land Advisory Team assists landowners and buyers with acquisition, consulting and disposition of land providing comprehensive, integrated services for all uses including:
- Life Science
- Mixed Use
- Apartment - Condominium – low, mid, and high rise
- Single and multifamily development
- Senior living
Our team is dedicated to providing clients in these challenging times with the same level of commitment, expertise, excellence and integrity that our company has brought to development for more than a half-century. Webring the benefits of systems, processes, relationships and judgment refined over years of experience working with public and privately owned corporate, institutional, and not-for-profit partners and clients.
Executive Vice President
Chicago - Rosemont
As the director of the Chicago Land Advisory Group for Colliers International, formed in 2001, I manage a department that has had activity involving thousands of acres with a total value in excess of $500 million. Activity has involved residential, industrial, agricultural and commercial land. In recent years, I have been involved in some of the largest land sales in the Chicago market. These transactions include the sale of 850 acres to Kimball Hill Homes for a master-planned residential development in Sugar Grove, Illinois, and the sale of 258 acres to Duke Realty Corp. for a business park development in Aurora, Illinois. I also completed one of the largest land transactions in the Chicagoland market in 2014—600 acres in McHenry County, Barrington Hills, Illinois.
I have more than 38 years of experience in all aspects of vacant land sales and industrial real estate. I have served as the Colliers Manager for the Colliers Chicago office, am a past chairman of the Colliers USA Managers Steering Committee and past member of the Board of Directors of Colliers USA.
Chicago - Rosemont
- Since I began my career in real estate in 2001, I have participated in more than 610 sales transactions involving more than 5,000 acres with total sales in excess of $200 million
- I Identify acquisition sites for developers, investors, REITs and users and guide them through the entitlement/rezoning process
- Assist property owners in land/infill redevelopment disposition based on realistic municipal objectives to obtain highest return for client
- Consult with municipalities to determine areas of opportunity in comprehensive plan; local, state and national governmental incentives; entitlement and rezoning process and strategy; and property highest and best use
- Extensive experience in the disposition of bank and FDIC owned assets.
- Hold real estate licenses in Illinois and Wisconsin
Prior to entering commercial real estate, I worked for Xerox Corporation and led the company in sales six out of my last nine years.
|14 acres||Hoffman Estates||Agency||STO|
|4.1 acres||River Grove||Closed||$3,750,000|
|1.5 acres||Hoffman Estates||Agency/Under Contract||Undisclosed|
|850 acres||Sugar Grove||Closed||$40,000,000|
|5 acres||North Aurora||Agency||$2,100,000|
|3.381 acres||St. Charles||Agency||$2,700,000|
|17 acres||Kane County (Elgin)||Agency||$2,592,000|
|143 acres||Sugar Grove||Agency/Deal Pending||$15,463,800|
|60 acres||Sugar Grove||Agency||$2,400,000|
|13.8 acres||Bartlett||Under Contract||$1,199,000|
|71 acres||Kane County (Elgin)||Agency||$14,690,060|
|28 acres||North Aurora||Agency||$2,970,000|
|95 acres||Long Grove||Closed||$5,666,583|
|63 acres||Hawthorn Woods||Agency||$10,000,000|
|7 acres||Vernon Hills||Agency||$6,300,000|
|64 acres||Hawthorn Woods||Agency||$5,000,000|
|19 acres||Northbrook||Under Contract||Undisclosed|
|38 acres + 210 lots||Oswego||Closed||$3,500,000|
|602 acres||McHenry County (Barrington Hills)||Closed||Undisclosed|