Skip to main content Skip to footer

Chicago Corporate Solutions Team

Meet the Chicago Corporate Solutions Team


Our team has extensive experience in the areas of transaction management, lease administration and portfolio strategy, all tied together by a proven track record of exceeding client expectations and a technology platform. If you are seeking ways to increase profits and increase efficiencies, we can show you workplace strategies to enable those objectives.


Advocates for Your Profitability

To achieve optimal results, the Chicago Corporate Solutions Team gains a thorough understanding of your business; your exact space needs; and your specific expectations, goals, and challenges – a typical beginning in the real estate services industry. However, atypically, we bring together the best practices, tools, experience, and negotiating expertise of Colliers’ most practiced and talented tenant rep brokers to achieve your goals. By sharing the best-in-class thinking of our preeminent specialists from across the United States, we are better positioned to give you the highest quality advice and thus achieve the most advantageous results.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Our team

Areas of expertise

Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, the following:

Core Capabilities

  • Superior analytics, customized modeling
  • Transaction execution with deeply managed process tools
  • Strategy development and execution to set the right course
  • Change management integration to improve business process
  • Workplace performance improvement counseling
  • Focus on how the real estate contributes to higher profits

Additional Capabilities

  • Property management
  • Capital project management
  • Asset acquisition and disposition
  • Valuation, advisory, and appraisals
  • Facilities management
  • Colliers 360 – analytic dashboards
Chicago Corporate Solutions Team

Awards and Recognitions

  • Top Producers Colliers Chicago Region (2018, 2014, 2010)
  • Largest Number of Consummated Transactions (2018, 2017, 2015, 2014)
  • Colliers Everest Club (2010-2018)
  • Winner, CoStar Power Broker (2010-2017)
  • Winner, Everest Club Top Producers Award - Ranked #1 Chicago (2010, 2014-2017), #10 Colliers Americas Region (2015)
  • Finalist, Colliers Pinnacle Award (2014)
  • Winner, CoreNet Service Provider of the Year Award (2015)
  • Finalist, Greater Chicago Food Depository Office Broker of the Year (2010-2014, 2017) 
  • Finalist, NAIOP Chicago Downtown and Suburban Office Broker Transaction of the Year (2010-2014)
  • Finalist, NAIOP Mixed Use Development Project of the Year (2014)
Colliers International Chicago awards

Featured Headquarters Projects

  1. Arthur J. Gallagher, 485,000 SF - Itasca, IL
  2. Allstate Insurance, 400,000 SF - Northbrook, IL
  3. Bally Total Fitness, 44,000 SF - Chicago, IL
  4. Peapod, 64,000 SF - Chicago, IL
  5. Arjo Inc., 62,000 SF - Addison, IL
  6. Corix Group of Companies (Utilities Inc.), 27,000 SF - Chicago, IL
  7. Nuveen Investments (TIAA), 200,000 SF - Chicago, IL
  8. Charles Schwab & Co. (Regional HQ), 150,000 SF - Chicago, IL
  9. Valspar Consumer, 60,000 SF - Chicago, IL
  10. Convergint Technologies, 50,000 SF - Schaumburg, IL 
  11. Crown Castle (Regional HQ), 48,000 SF - Downers Grove, IL
  12. Home Partners of America, 38,000 SF - Chicago, IL
Featured Headquartes Projects Tab_523X523

Team transactions


David Burden's corporate solutions team has completed 469 transactions in downtown Chicago, totaling more than 16.3 million square feet. About 60% of the transactions we complete are in Chicago and its suburbs. The other 40% are comprised of clients headquartered in the Chicago area who have satellite offices elsewhere.

Exemplary Experience in the City of Chicago

 Chicago Corporate Solutions Team Experience in the City of Chicago

Featured research

Jun 3, 2022

2022 Life Science Spring Snapshot

Colliers’ Spring Life Sciences Snapshot compares life science industry performance in markets across the U.S. Our Snapshot analyzes the relative performance
Read More
Feb 14, 2022

2022 Q1 U.S. Life Sciences Market Report

Record Venture Capital Funding Is Driving Breakthrough Discoveries And Need For Space. Read More
Read More
Aug 27, 2020

Implications of COVID-19 on the Workplace

U.S. report leveraging data from more than 5,000 global respondents
Read More
Feb 7, 2019

2018 Q4 Chicago Downtown Office Report

Chicago’s Central Business District reported 3,496 of negative net absorption in the fourth quarter and ended the year with 1,365,000 square feet of positive net absorption. Although there was minimal negative net absorption in the fourth quarter, the delivery of 210 N. Carpenter with Google’s space still vacant was a factor in vacancy rate increasing by 10 basis points to 12.9 percent.
Read More

How can we help you?

* Required Field