About our team
We work closely with our clients to identify requirements, analyze alternatives, and deliver results. We understand that making sound real estate decisions is not just about the property — it’s about building your business.
Strong leasing and brokerage services drive our business. We offer integrated resources, strategic planning and forecasting, contract and lease negotiation, and diligent communication and reporting. We share marketing strategies for properties, match tenants with our listings, and share market insights, so that our clients can make informed decisions. We also leverage relationships with buyers, tenants, property owners and the brokerage community to ensure our clients’ success.
Ransom-With’s combined experience and education is unique in the industry. John Ransom has a degree in finance, and Tim With has an MBA, and both have earned CCIM and SIOR designations, the most recognized and respected designations for commercial real estate. The expertise we bring to each project saves clients time and money and minimizes their exposure to risk. We are well known and respected by community stakeholders, but our knowledge extends beyond the local market. We have built a reputation for integrity, consistency, reliability, energy and responsiveness.
Sr. Vice President & Chairman | Albuquerque
John Ransom is one of Albuquerque’s most distinguished commercial real estate professionals with over 25 years of experience. For three years John was New Mexico's Managing Director of Brokerage Operations. He offers extraordinary business skills, energy, and talent. As a native of Albuquerque, he also provides his clients and customers excellent market knowledge, reliable service, and the ability to bring their real estate needs to its highest potential.
John's business focus is on the leasing and brokerage of office, office/flex, and investment real estate. For the past 18 years John has teamed with Tim With, CCIM, SIOR (www.ransomwith.com) to provide a complete range of real estate services to institutional, regional, and local clients in New Mexico.
Senior Vice President & Principal | Albuquerque
Tim provides his clients with exceptional efficiency and energy and works with a broad range of transactions including office, industrial, and investment properties. Tim brings a disciplined, decisive approach in aligning customer needs with property solutions. He joined the company in 1999 after receiving a Master’s degree at the Anderson School of Management. In 2007, he became a partner with the firm.
Tim has had a successful partnership in the commercial leasing and sales market with John Ransom, CCIM, SIOR for 19 years. Their team utilizes industry leading financial analysis, customer relationship management and marketing tools; including their team web site, www.ransomwith.com. The team enjoys developing community relationships and maintains a high ethical standard.
Focus on serving client needs
- Market insight based on our high degree of experience so our clients can make informed decisions.
- Strategic planning and forecasting.
- Contract and lease negotiation
- Leveraging in relationships with buyers, tenants, property owners and brokerage community.
- Diligent communication and reporting.
- Asset valuation with sensible underwriting based on factual information.
- Property positioning for maximum exposure.
- Guidance in understanding market conditions, emerging trends and pricing.
- Intelligent marketing tools to provide extensive exposure and branding.
Integration with Colliers International
- Synergies with all Colliers International service lines and best practices including site selection, occupier advisory services and exclusive asset representation.
- Industry leading global real estate services company with more than 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries.
- Collaboration with other Colliers international offices to provide property assignments the widest reach possible.
- We are both born and raised in Albuquerque and have over 45 combined years of experience.
- Strong understanding of Albuquerque's commercial real estate market fundamentals, vacancy, absorptions, lease rates, sales prices, capitalization rates and construction levels.
- Exclusive commercial property database provides first-rate research capabilities.
- Over $200 million in transaction volume over the past five years.