Help make a difference through the Colliers Crisis Fund
Thank you for your contributions and outpouring of support for our Ukrainian colleagues and those directly affected by the war. Through the immediate response and generosity of our people, the Colliers Crisis Fund for Ukraine has reached its fundraising target for matching donations, with over 400 submissions.
Though we’ve reached our initial goal, we encourage you to continue giving in the following two ways:
- In response to many requests, you can now contribute personal donations directly to the Colliers Crisis Fund to continue supporting our people through our secure PayPal payment portal below.
- Donate to registered charities associated with the war. We’ve linked several below.
The Colliers Crisis Fund is being deployed for the immediate support needs and long-term relief for our Colliers Ukraine people and their families through:
- Immediate refugee relief by humanitarian charities
- Purchasing essential items, such as food and clothes
- Covering the cost of living
- Giving long term support to our colleagues and their families
- Mental health support for our Ukrainian colleagues and those in the CEE region who have witnessed first-hand the devastating impact of this war
How you can still help
Option 1: Donate directly to the Colliers Crisis Fund
In response to overwhelming demand, you can now contribute personal donations directly to the Colliers Crisis Fund, to continue supporting our people.
Add your personal contribution of any size and any currency directly to the Colliers Crisis Fund, using our secure PayPal payment portal.
In submitting a Direct Donation to the Colliers Crisis Fund, you agree you are aware that the CCF is not a registered charity, and any donations will not be tax deductible in any local jurisdiction. This is an internal fund set up by Colliers and 100% of any amounts
Option 2: Donate to registered charities associated with the war
We encourage you to continue making other contributions to assist humanitarian relief efforts like the Red Cross, UNHCR, or charities of your choosing.