Our multi-disciplinary team of regional and global professionals are diverse, agile and dedicated to delivering solutions for a group or all ongoing projects.
With expertise in architecture, engineering, construction, facilities planning, building commissioning, operations and financial management, we work as an extension of your team and advocate on your behalf.
Local team becomes immersed in clients’ culture, strategy and nuances:
- Facilitate alignment of project goals from local to global
- True project leadership of the assignment, as advocates for our clients, not simply facilitating and reporting processes
Following client process:
- Implementing standard forms & templates
- Leveraging technology solutions
- Utilizing KPI’s & SLA’s
Through our globally integrated team, we manage your time, control cost, align expectations, ensure quality and mitigate risk.
Leading and co-ordinating a building project throughout its life cycle:
- Delivering quality, accountability, risk mitigation and budget performance outcomes for the project
- Structured and consistent approach to project implementation utilising proven delivery playbooks
- Proven methodology to ensure seamless integration between workplace strategy, transaction delivery and project
Head of Project Management
An experienced Real Estate and Construction professional who has worked for over twenty years providing advice across the life cycle of commercial properties for a number of large multi-national corporate clients. These include Centrica, Whitbread, Shell, Microsoft, GSK, PeopleSoft, and Nokia Networks.
A technical background coupled with management expertise, key areas of success include: Design management, project management, risk and value management, programme management, PMO, stakeholder and change management.