Our Location Strategy service aims to optimise global business operations through a range of nearshoring and offshoring portfolio and labour strategies. It examines aspects such as labour market opportunities, infrastructure maturity, real estate availability, government incentives, and tax optimisation for corporations looking to operate and optimise business operations and supply chains on a global basis.
Our expertise in advising global corporations on strategic location decisions bring an added dimension to our service proposition for clients whether they are already established in EMEA, or looking to expand and grow in the region and beyond.
Drawing on over 850 projects delivered, we help you solve worldwide corporate footprint challenges:
- Translate business drivers into realistic operating models
- Optimally balance operational excellence and cost efficiencies
- Design and implement location strategies
- As cost scrutiny increases, what is the feasibility/payback from changing the current model?
- What are the new relationships to the markets and does the old model till hold?
- What is the optimal delivery network, balancing costs, operating conditions and risks?
- What goes where, onshore, nearshore, offshore, intelligent automation or outsourcing?
Head of Location Strategy | EMEA
Elias is Head of Location Strategy, Occupier Services - EMEA..
He has advised over 650 companies on where to locate new operations and where to consolidate existing ones.
In doing so he brings to bear a deep understanding of business operations, and of how to tune them to local operating conditions.
Having conducted field work in 47 countries and over 250 cities globally, he applies this expertise across all business functions: headquarters, manufacturing, R&D, warehousing and distribution, and shared services.
Elias expertise ranges from location strategy through tactics to project implementation. He developed robust data-models but holds that experience is key to deliver recommendations that work.
He regularly speaks and publishes on location strategy, emerging markets, business resilience and corporate deployment trends.
Elias teaches International Business Strategy at one of Europe’s top-10 universities, sits on the board of various international business associations and is member of the Site Selectors Guild.