Our Enterprise FM Advisory team support clients to make informed and fact based decisions on their FM solution, using benchmarks to evaluate price and quality, business case and scenario dashboards to help C-level decision making, and assisting with make or buy decisions for your services.
- Our independence allows an environment of trust and openness
- With practical FM background & experience, we develop sustainable and robust FM solutions which are integrated with CRE strategies
- Pragmatic solutions that optimise cost models, risk transfer profiles and commercial frameworks
- A depth of industry and supplier intelligence
- Strategic sourcing
- Hospitality Concept
- Real Estate & Facilities Management Benchmark
Head of Enterprise FM Advisory
Nicholas brings a depth of industry experience gained both client and supply side to provide a unique capability in an advisory capacity for strategic development, transformation and implementation of all types of FM and outsourcing models.
Understanding the capabilities of FM suppliers and the dynamics within the industry, underpins effective and sustainable FM solutions that are aligned to client business drivers. A foundation of FM experience ensures that outsourcing and FM strategies are robust and sustainable.
Working in the UK, Dubai, Nigeria and Europe Nicholas has developed and delivered effective and efficient FM solutions within professional services, banking, telecoms, transport, rail, media, utilities and manufacturing industries.
Nicholas has a technical background and a proven capability to deliver transformation agendas with pace, professionalism and passion.