The Complex and Emerging Markets Solutions desk (CEMS) is a specialist service line delivering high quality end-to-end solutions in challenging and frontier geographies across Africa, the Middle East and Eurasia.
Colliers CEMS team offers our clients a customised, responsive, risk mitigated, full - service delivery solution and industry leading governance model, across some of the most complex geographies in the world.
Occupiers doing business in challenging markets can face lack of expertise, structured offerings or transparency.
Our team deal with the management of increased risk during a project lifecycle through a single point of contact and accountability.
We can help with:
- Governance to reduce operational and ethical risks
- Speed to Market via Best-in-Class partners
- End-to-end solutions providing value throughout the project cycle
- Customisation of local service proposition to comply with relevant legislations and regulations
- Transparency and compliance with the US FCA and the UK Anti-Bribery act
Providing specialised services in your complex and emerging markets:
- High quality end-to-end solutions in challenging and frontier geographies
- Customised, responsive, risk mitigated, full - service delivery solutions
- Industry leading governance model working with Best in Class partners
- Asset and portfolio planning
- Sale & leaseback
- Purchase & leaseback
- Mergers & acquisitions
Head of Complex and Emerging Market Solutions
EMEA Headquarters, London
Head of Complex & Emerging Markets Solutions (CEMS).
Having spent almost 10 years at various real estate leadership roles at Honeywell, a Fortune 100 company, I bring to the table over 14 years of experience combining brokerage, consultancy, real estate strategy, planning & execution and facilities management.
I have a proven track record in carrying out lease acquisitions, dispositions or consolidations and wider real estate strategy manners simultaneously across various regions and cultures.
I play jazz piano, enjoy travelling and creating travel videos.