We treat your asset like it’s ours and find solutions others don’t look for
We work with clients to develop and implement asset and portfolio management solutions that enhance value, increase efficiency and focus on tenant retention.
Our management experts use industry leading processes and platforms to consistently increase income, reduce risk and enhance the value of the assets we manage.
Our Real Estate Management Services
Our approach to Property Management begins with understanding your asset and your strategic objectives, so we can work with our Facilities and Financial Management colleagues to accelerate the success of your investment through:
- Increased tenant retention - carefully listening, planning forward and never complacent, we are dedicated to creating a customer experience like no other so that we provide the best outcomes for our clients and their tenants.
- Increased revenue - we deliver enhanced asset value and greater cash flow through increased tenant satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
- Reduced costs - we immediately conduct a property performance audit program to deliver greater operational efficiencies, lower outgoings and increased asset value.
Our Facilities Management experts create and maintain high amenity standards, extend the working life of the plant and equipment, reduce operational risk and work with our clients to reach or maintain sustainability goals. Our experts are supported by a robust framework of process and systems that cover core facilities management foundations including:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- 24/7 Operational Tenant Support
- Safety and Risk Management
- Capital and Base Building Works - Budgeting and Management
- Sustainability Improvement
- Asset Lifecycle Planning
Our experts capture financial, asset, facilities and lease data and provide reporting and analysis using industry-leading real estate platforms. Working with our property management team our financial managers produce comprehensive reports at individual property and portfolio level.
Our structure includes dedicated trust accountants, experts in data management, accounts payable and receivable and portfolio analysts.
We manage office, retail, industrial and healthcare portfolios across Asia Pacific. Every property portfolio is unique. We find that consolidating the management of more than one asset as a portfolio enables our management experts to provide our clients with tailored:
- Cost savings and operational efficiencies
- Consistent financial management and reporting
- Access to a consolidated team of experts
- Streamlined management approach
Meet our Asia Pacific experts
National Director | Real Estate Management Services
Real Estate Management Services
I have more than 30 years experience in the property industry with extensive relationships across institutional and major private owners throughout Australia. My experience includes the management of major assets and portfolios across Australia, across all asset classes and all categories of ownership, working for clients such as Challenger, Charter Hall, Grosvenor, ISPT, Macquarie University, QIC, IOOF, Mulpha, Mirvac, Dexus, Perron Group, REST, Glebe Administration Board, KAH Australia, Valad, Australian Unity, Far East Organization, Bunnings, EG Funds Management, Eureka Funds Management, Heathley Limited, Real I.S., Roxy-Pacific and Altis Property Partners.
In my current role as Managing Director, Real Estate Management, I am responsible for driving operational excellence and leading business growth for Colliers International Real Estate Management service.
Colliers International Real Estate Management team offer specialised property management services to optimise the performance of our clients' assets. We partner with our clients to develop and execute asset strategies to achieve their investment goals. We provide property management, facilities management, financial management and sustainability services across all property classes and client categories.
Make informed decisions. Read the latest property reports for owners and occupiers, get essential market trends and projections.