Real estate investment markets across APAC expected to continue its recovery from Q2 2021, spurring demand for commercial real estate assets and uncovering a plethora of opportunities for investors.
Commercial real estate markets across Asia Pacific (APAC) are in recovery mode. Transaction volumes across the region surged to new heights in the first half (H1) of 2021, up 28% compared to H1 2020 and totalling a new record of US$103 billion.
Real estate transaction volumes in APAC
Transaction volumes in USD millions
- Overall outlook for real estate investments in APAC in H2 2021
- State of asset sales amidst stabilised lending rates
- Key trends in real estate investments
- Recommended investment strategies to capitalise on
- Key investment opportunities ahead