Peter Dinning is the Chairman of Colliers International Vietnam. He has over 27 years of experience in the real estate field and has lived and worked in Vietnam since 1997. He is the longest serving Chartered Surveyor in South Vietnam and during many years of service, he has gained a varied and well-rounded background with experience dealing with all aspects of the real estate process from Property and Facilities management, Valuations, Fund management investment and development in particular running and operating over USD 1 billion of real estate assets across the country in every sector.
Peter has personally invested in real estate development projects in Vietnam gaining additional first-hand experience of the development process and all aspects of the planning and licencing procedures in a challenging and difficult environment.
· On behalf of Vinacapital Raised the aim listed USD 600 million Vinaland Real Estate Fund for Vietnam.
· Successfully Invested the first round USD 250 million of the Vinaland Real Estate Fund in a variety of income producing properties and development projects in all major urban and resort areas throughout Vietnam.
· Sound understanding of the development process in Vietnam from personal real estate development and investment projects.
· Consult for Saigon Asset Management Vietnam Property holdings fund.
· Established Chesterton now Savills in Ho Chi Minh City.
· Established Colliers throughout Vietnam.
From his extensive knowledge of occupiers needs across all real estate sectors Peter has been involved with the Design Development of many projects in Vietnam. Utilizing his knowledge to ensure the highest and best use of property creating the best achievable development profits for a range of multinational and Local Vietnamese Developers.
HND Land Use, Newcastle Polytechnic University, UK.
Memberships & Involvements
RICS Registered Valuer.
Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS).
Member of the Ho Chi Minh City Housing Union.
A sponsor of Wildlife At Risk a non-profit organization involved with the protection of wild animals in Vietnam.
An active member of the Ho Chi Minh City Housing Union to advise on Low Cost and social Housing projects and methods of means tested allocation and management of local housing projects.
A sponsor of Survive to Thrive an initiative of the Vinacapital Foundation to develop and equip purpose-designed neonatal intensive care units for the Women’s & Children’s Hospital in Danang, Vietnam.