We expect technology improvements and changing shopping habits to support the transformation of the logistics market.
- Cold-chain logistics: we recommend retail and distribution groups cooperate with 3PLs to strength their cold-chain networks.
- Specialized-function warehouses: we recommend adopting cloud data analysis and AI systems to increase competitiveness.
- Online streaming sales: express delivery to drive demand for city-level and small delivery terminals.
- Taoyuan, Taichung and Tainan cities are our preferred warehousing destinations, taking advantage of transport access.
In 2020, increased digitalization and remote working drove demand for cloud computing. Regarding colocation and self-built data centers:
- We recommend operators building their own data centers choose central and southern Taiwan for lower land acquisition and operating costs.
- We recommend colocators select idle industrial land or factories in northern Taiwan with the emphasis on stable income and providing quick customer service.