License # 6660042
Nearly 30 years of project and construction management experiences in Taiwan construction markets, with an in-depth understanding of construction market trends in various key regions of Taiwan, especially the ample new build construction project throughout Taiwan and interior project experiences in once the world tallest landmark building, Taipei 101, and most of the newly built Class-A commercial buildings in Taipei such as Nan Shan Plaza, Cathay Landmark Plaza, Far Glory Financial plaza building, etc.. In the past almost three decades, James has managed projects under diverse project types including green field and interior fit out projects for commercial offices, industrial facilities, technology facilities, residential, hotel, and retails spaces for the private sectors of global enterprises such as one of the largest Google new R&D hardware consolidation project in New Taipei City, Google Taipei HQ in Taipei 101, Google Chang-Bing Data Centre, and other global logistic companies such as Amazon, Facebook, as well as many world class financial institutions in Taiwan, i.e. Standard Chartered Bank, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, etc. and commercial retail spaces for ZARA, GAP, and Core Pacific Living Mall, etc.; besides, new build projects including office, cleaning room, manufacturing faciity in Tainan and Taichung Industrial Science Parks and entire building renovation of Scientology Church in Kaohsiung city.
- Construction & Engineering Management, Master of Science, 1991-1992, Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Industrial Engineering & Management, Bachelor of Science, 1987-1991, University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Science, 1981-1984, National Taipei Institute of Technology, Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
Memberships & Involvements
- Building & Condominium Administration Association, Taiwan, R.O.C. (Fire Protection System Management, ID: 40GB057682)
- RICS Member, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, MRICS ID: 6660042