New Graduate Consultant
Colliers International is looking for a Junior Consultant in Valuation & Advisory Services team in Istanbul, Turkey.
As a Junior Consultant, you will be focused on producing thorough reports as well as fostering client relationships and consulting with them to find the best solutions. You’ll work closely with management to further develop your expertise and professional development plan. Each day you will promote and advocate Colliers’ brand in the local market, articulating its value through superior customer service to its clients.
- A bachelors degree from a recognized university, preferably in Real Estate, Business, Economics or other related disciplines
- Strong personalities with a great desire to succeed
- Logical thinking with sound analytical skills particularly on a project focus
- Team player mentality with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Turkish, with sound writing skills in both languages
- Organized, proactive and diligent persons
- Able to work efficiently and meet deadlines, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in real estate/valuation, consultancy or related business is a plus
- Military service (where applicable) has to be postponed for a minimum of two years or completed
- Execute valuation assignments, project feasibility studies and any other assignments given by the Senior Management
- Undertake market studies, data analysis, site inspections, valuation preparation and report writing
- Work for a wide range of clients, including private and public companies, as well as, individuals for a wide variety of purposes, and to take responsibility for the accuracy and quality of such assignments
- Work with other team members for the successful execution of valuation assignments
- Assist in driving the growth and development of the valuation business in Turkey
- Produce presentations and analysis to clients
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org