Colliers International Thailand, an independently owned and operated business and a member firm of Colliers International. Colliers International (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG) is an industry leading global real estate services company with more than 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries.
With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
At Colliers, we push each other to be better than we thought we could be. We go the extra step for our clients and partners, creating memorable experiences that enhance and grow our relationships. And we have a lot of fun along the way.
We are looking for the qualified candidates to join our team the following position:
Senior accounting manager/ผู้จัดการบัญชีอาวุโส
- Preparing monthly financial statement reports
- Analyzing and reconciling monthly expenditure and revenue accounts
- Tracking receivables and reconciling monthly accounts receivables
- Preparing tax documents and submitting to the revenue department each month
- Updating the knowledge in regulations and compliances of accounting and taxation
- Preparing all vouchers and account documents for audits
- Replying to general information requests with accurate information and in a professional manner
- Age not over 45 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or higher
- Strong analytical skills
- Pleasant personality with service-mind
- Able to work multi tasks and able to work under pressure
- Good command in English
- Be able to operate MS office
- TOEIC score would be an advantage
Location: Ploenchit Center at Sukhumvit 2
To apply please send your resume with recent photos to Sirilak.Sriyanyong@colliers.com or call +66 2 656 7000 for more information.